United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Hey guy at the north end of Michigan St., if you display the US flag, do it right. At night you are supposed to have a light shining on it or take it down.
John Wayne

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Driver wrote:
Hey guy at the north end of Michigan St., if you display the US flag, do it right. At night you are supposed to have a light shining on it or take it down.
WOw!!!!!! I don't know about you driver but you seem to be not very proud of your country. I say display the AMERICAN FLAG with HONOR!!! Every AMERICAN structure should be flying OLD GLORY it is war time. Lets have respect and support for our military. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE! Get your AMERICAN FLAG and fly it! Driver why dont you try supporting our troops unless this is not your country or your troops!!!!
iscooner

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Driver wrote:
Driver is confusing the word illuminate with shine a light on it.
A Street lamp or a porch light illuminating the flag is appropriate.
Evidently something was illuminating the Flag for driver to notice it was there at night.

Driver is also confusing etiquette with U.S. Law. Don't forget the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that it is lawful to burn the U.S. Flag, as long as the flag is you're property or belongs to you.

I'd say you are pretty lucky to have someone in your neighborhood that flies the U.S. Flag, more people should. Do you?

Old glory

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

To the man thank you for flying our BEAUTIFUL AMERICAN FLAG!! I fly mine all the time, very proud of her
iscooner

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Driver wrote:
Hey Driver, Everything OK on Michigan Street now?
Is there anything else in the neighborhood we should know about?
John Wayne

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Everybody show your support for your county and our military and FLY THE AMERICAN FLAG!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crest Hill Discussions

Search the Crest Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Glen HOA 8 min Mike 13
Oath Keeper On Site Update 10 min Neighbor 65
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Get On With Your Lives 47,061
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 18 min Fingers-crossed 4,259
Obama Delivers 20 min Patriot 1
Should we give 100 million dollars for an Obama... 10 hr Former Homer resident 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crest Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crest Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance