Suspect nabbed in thefts from senior ...

Suspect nabbed in thefts from senior citizens

There are 6 comments on the The Herald-News story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Suspect nabbed in thefts from senior citizens. In it, The Herald-News reports that:

John D. Eigenheer, 41, of 1218 N. Williams St. was booked into the county jail Tuesday on charges of robbery, theft, identity theft, unlawful use of a credit card, and aggravated identity theft resulting from investigations in Joliet and Crest Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald-News.

J eannie

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Its terrible how ppl tlk !!! He does have a heart u ppl dont kno him yahll need to just shut up,
CC Ryder

Darien, IL

#2 Aug 28, 2012
J eannie wrote:
Its terrible how ppl tlk !!! He does have a heart u ppl dont kno him yahll need to just shut up,
First, where do you come off telling people to shut up??
Secondly, if a person is doing illegal drugs they are already a criminal and to double that he's caught involved in other types of criminal activies.
J eannie

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2012
CC Ryder wrote:
<quoted text>
First, where do you come off telling people to shut up??
Secondly, if a person is doing illegal drugs they are already a criminal and to double that he's caught involved in other types of criminal activies.
i will say watever I wanna say, drugs is a sickness, I know he didnt push nobody down he sure aint like that, he is a good person I kno that for a fact
AlwaysRIght

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Sep 2, 2012
The only sickness in belleville moved there from east St louis
DD

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2012
J eannie wrote:
<quoted text>i will say watever I wanna say, drugs is a sickness, I know he didnt push nobody down he sure aint like that, he is a good person I kno that for a fact
If you can say what you want to say then so can everyone else! The guy was obviously a pathetic piece of garbage. Don't defend the indefensible you idiot.
CC Ryder

Blackstone, IL

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Yes, you can say whatever you like, but so can I.
But your own words as in saying "drugs is a sickness" shows that are trying to equate willing putting illegal drugs in ones own body to someone who has an actual disease such as cancer.
It doesnt work because it's not the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr Halloween 10,567
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 1 hr the point 4,013
Say NO to Syrian Refugees 2 hr ha ha 33
Here's the growing list of big-name Republicans... 3 hr TRUMP 1
ALL of my followers..... 3 hr TRUMP 1
Watch: 1997 Trump BRAGS about dodging the draft 3 hr TRUMP 24
Trump is a loser 3 hr TRUMP 23

Crest Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance