Firefighters get the upper hand on Mo...

Firefighters get the upper hand on Morris Fire while Station Fi...

There are 7 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Firefighters get the upper hand on Morris Fire while Station Fi.... In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Firefighters got the upper hand Thursday against the largest of two raging wildfires, while the second expanded rapidly north of La Ca&#241ada Flintridge under relentlessly scorching conditions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Terrence ODay

Covina, CA

#1 Aug 28, 2009
I wish all the best to the firefighters doing a very difficult job under very difficult conditions. I should know, since back in the early 1980's I was trained as a wildfire firefighter for the forestry service. Now for these latest series of fires, I haven't heard the cause(s) of the fires reported. I do know that many of the man-caused fires are the result of arsonists who set the fires to get a sexual thrill. I say we give these arsonists a truly orgasmic sexual thrill by letting them watch the fires...from inside the middle of the fires! I tire of seeing the lives threatened/lost, the property damage and environmental damage that happens because some warped sicko wants some sexual jollies.
Bigjon

Kahului, HI

#2 Aug 28, 2009
Good Job guys!
Cholos Suck

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 28, 2009
Sexual ey? Thanks Terrence O'houlihan for the commentary!
Jabo

Covina, CA

#4 Aug 28, 2009
Thank you Firefighters & families for keeping your work as cool as possible at such high temperatures,it was Churchill who stated ,"so much for so little". Merci The spirit we have as Califonians never stops!
johnny chingas

Costa Mesa, CA

#5 Aug 28, 2009
Terrence ODay wrote:
I wish all the best to the firefighters doing a very difficult job under very difficult conditions. I should know,

since back in the early 1980's I was trained as a wildfire firefighter for the forestry service. Now for these latest series of fires, I haven't heard the cause(s) of the fires reported. I do know that many of the man-caused fires are the result of arsonists who set the fires to get a sexual thrill. I say we give these arsonists a truly orgasmic sexual thrill by letting them watch the fires...from inside the middle of the fires! I tire of seeing the lives threatened/lost, the property damage and environmental damage that happens because some warped sicko wants some sexual jollies.
wtf!??!?!? dude you sound like a wierdo?!?!? are you ok??
johnny chingas

Costa Mesa, CA

#6 Aug 28, 2009
Terrence ODay wrote:
I wish all the best to the firefighters doing a very difficult job under very difficult conditions. I should know, since back in the early 1980's I was trained as a wildfire firefighter for the forestry service. Now for these latest series of fires, I haven't heard the cause(s) of the fires reported. I do know that many of the man-caused fires are the result of arsonists who set the fires to get a sexual thrill. I say we give these arsonists a truly orgasmic sexual thrill by letting them watch the fires...from inside the middle of the fires! I tire of seeing the lives threatened/lost, the property damage and environmental damage that happens because some warped sicko wants some sexual jollies.
ok terrence slowly step away from the bong
Foothill Resident

Burbank, CA

#7 Sep 8, 2009
I agree with Cong. Dreier. We are incredibly blessed to live in such a beautiful part of this great country. But we cannot ignore the nature of fire that will inevitably occur. The best thing we can do is make sure that our houses are safe.
Thanks to the brave firefighters who continue to work to protect the lives of our communities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haunted: Jamul, California; Reported: August 31... (Oct '07) Jul 25 Jamulian 50
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) Jul 24 Ahm 31
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) Jul 18 ShAkEs 441
News 2 Teenagers Stabbed In El Cajon (May '06) Jul 11 ecls 338
News Concern: Study says kids drink lots of soda. (Sep '09) Jul 11 Miss Id 2
Poll Is Ken Rupe still an obnoxious a-hole (Dec '07) Jul 9 Eric 29
News Dead Kennedys bring their gold sound to Hemet (Jun '08) Nov '12 me was there 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crest Mortgages