(L-R) Caregiver Milagros Angeles and former patient Arnold Max Bauer/Balitang America

Feb 8, 2011 Full story: ABS-CBN News

EL CAJON, California Milagros Angeles, a Filipina caregiver accused of abusing her elderly victim, could face deportation.

Full Story
maria gonzalez

Vincentown, NJ

#1 Feb 11, 2011
I know her and her family. We are neighbors back in Zamboanga del Sur. She came from a very well off family and in fact she lived with us for awhile when she first came to the country. I can not believe that she had done this. I don't know what happen to her. I just can't believe it. We lost in touch when she left New Jersey when her sister took her from us. I have to pinch myself twice just to make sure I was not dreaming at all what I read.
chita japus

Makati, Philippines

#2 Feb 14, 2011
I was shocked when I heard the news in TV. I can't believe she does it. I know her very well because we live in the same municipality. We were classmates when we were in high school. We graduated together. She came from a very well known and rich family, so that I couldn't believe what had happened. That's how I now her.
margie mandane

San Diego, CA

#3 Apr 7, 2011
i meet her 3 yrs ago, i fact I'm trying to help her to find a job, she is very religious person, every time you talk to her always mention about god, i think the last time i was talking to her 2 yrs ago now and i ask her how's her job doin, and she told me she is not making enough money. I'm very surprise what happened to her.
Jimeneznon

Navarre, FL

#4 Apr 18, 2013
I knew Mrs. Milagros Angeles Apao,a daughter of an affluent Angeles family from Molave Zamboanga del Sur who was married to a certain Dr. M. Apao(deceased) from Jimenez, Misamis Occidental. I was 10 years old when we attended her wedding ceremony in her native town of Molave. She was a societal elite in the community with plenty of household maids. I was very very amazed why she migrated her in the U.S. and worked as a caregiver. This is a very sad story of a person that came from a wealthy family that worked to became a maid and imprisoned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cuyamaca College Thu Beefordd 1
A Hike to the top of Blue Rock / Magnolia Bould... (Jan '13) Wed asdfasdf 2
Beggar at Albertsons and RiteAid Wed skeeziks 1
FREE Recycling Day Set for Lakeside: February 7th Jan 27 Jen Winfrey 1
i love bbc Jan 25 madmike333 2
2 Teenagers Stabbed In El Cajon (May '06) Jan 20 EC-OUTLAWS13 334
FaceTime anyone? :-) Jan 20 Zoojosh 1
Crest Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:24 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:24PM
Florida State quickly replaces Sal Sunseri with Brad Lawing
NBC Sports 8:08 PM
Raiders-Steelers 1970s rivalry had deflation drama, too
NBC Sports 5:39 AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?