Why is there violence? Look to the heart

Why is there violence? Look to the heart

There are 2 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jan 29, 2009, titled Why is there violence? Look to the heart. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Ervin Lupoe seems to have given some terrifically deranged thought to the murders of his wife and five pretty children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

yes and thanks so true

Glendale, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2009
I didn't enjoy reading this because it is so sad. But I appreciate the point because it is so true. Probably the most poignant of your articles I have read.
Jeremiah 17:9 (New International Version)
9 The heart is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?
Proverbs 4:23 (New International Version)
23 Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.
chach

Mineral, TX

#4 Jan 31, 2009
Oh,I dont know maybe from too much STRESS!????? like from reading this article! arrrrrgh! choke! cough! gasp!(headache!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graves is haunted! (Aug '09) 17 hr Just me 35
Poll Is Ken Rupe still an obnoxious a-hole (Dec '07) May 25 Jerry 31
Review: Takelessons Music Lessons (Dec '09) May 22 Pat Mauer 9
News Vallejo City Council may cut waterfront develop... (Jun '08) Mar '16 JohanWeber 28
News Dead Kennedys bring their gold sound to Hemet (Jun '08) Nov '12 me was there 3
News RIVERSIDE: Grand opening set for Cellar Door Books (Nov '12) Nov '12 TERRILL BARBER 1
Election Who do you support for San Miguel Fire Protecti... (Oct '10) Oct '11 jef eatchel 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crest Mortgages