Tenants unsure who to pay in shopping...

Tenants unsure who to pay in shopping center ownership dispute

There are 2 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Tenants unsure who to pay in shopping center ownership dispute. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

It's seemed like something of a mystery wrapped in a conundrum for the past several weeks as tenants of the Country Club Crest area's only shopping center have been unsure to whom to pay their rent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

mackerel

Vallejo, CA

#1 Dec 13, 2010
I've been here almost 20 years and I've never seen businesses stay long there. It's not a good location for most businesses and there is not an anchor store to draw people in.

It's one of those strip malls that got approved because Vallejo loves to over develop. Now look where all that over development has gotten Vallejo. Nothing but blight everywhere you turn.
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

#2 Dec 13, 2010
Sounds like "Bishop" (ha, ha, ha, ha,) Pipkins is just ANOTHER typical dirt-bag who is crying the POOR ME blues just because he din't want o pay his legitimate mortgage obligations. Don't sell your property to these people, you may encounter another one of these hood rats. Suing for "defamation of character", I think you have to have "character" in the first place and ANYBODY who refuses to own up to their honest debts is sadly deficient in this department. Better for this cockroach to just crawl back under the garbage pile and shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haunted: Jamul, California; Reported: August 31... (Oct '07) Sep 14 Sad explorer 52
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) Sep 11 Og Capone 48
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) Sep 11 Og Capone 509
Review: Takelessons Music Lessons (Dec '09) Sep 3 Anonymous NJ 10
News There was a cardboard cutout at Duncan Hunter's... Aug 28 Canada no better 1
News Arrests Made In 1994 Rancho San Diego Slaying (Sep '08) Aug '17 Death 1,438
to many stinkyarabics in el cajon!! (Aug '09) Aug '17 David 48

Crest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crest Mortgages