Stienstra's Sierra Crossing program

Stienstra's Sierra Crossing program

There are 1 comment on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Apr 16, 2009, titled Stienstra's Sierra Crossing program. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

America's Back Country Sportsman of the Year and Mt. Shasta area resident, Tom Stienstra, will pull into Mt Shasta on April 22 for a rare, one-time only show detailing his recent expedition crossing the Sierra Nevada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Joanne Steele

Paradise, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2009
Great article! This evening program should be worth a trip to Mount Shasta Country. Everyone, bring your hiking boots. I bet he'll even have a few words about the great hiking around Mt. Shasta, his home territory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in pantyhose Oct 18 Doopers 2
rainbow cult (May '10) Oct 15 Playboybandz 37
News Haunted: Jamul, California; Reported: August 31... (Oct '07) Sep '17 Sad explorer 52
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) Sep '17 Og Capone 48
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) Sep '17 Og Capone 509
Review: Takelessons Music Lessons (Dec '09) Sep '17 Anonymous NJ 10
News There was a cardboard cutout at Duncan Hunter's... Aug '17 Canada no better 1

Crest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crest Mortgages