Bergen Community College and the Leag...

Bergen Community College and the League of Women Voters To Host Legislative Deba

There are 1 comment on the The Paramus Post story from Sep 30, 2007, titled Bergen Community College and the League of Women Voters To Host Legislative Deba. In it, The Paramus Post reports that:

“We are committed to offering opportunities for our students and the citizens of Bergen County to become engaged and knowledgeable about the important issues in these elections”

By BCCLarry Saturday, September 29 2007, 10:21 AM EDT Views: 2 With elections right around the corner, Bergen Community College and the League of Women Voters of Bergen County will host a series of debates ... via The Paramus Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paramus Post.

Evelyn Pagano

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2008
For Ms. Decostanza

I met you yesterday at the NIE. I would like to set up to have you come out to speak to our Middle School 8th grade students and do the voting machines.

Please contact me with an e mail that I can reach you at.

Thank you epagano2001@yahoo.com

Waldwick Middle School, Waldwick, NJ 07463

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cresskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing Englewood (Mar '17) Feb 13 ChristaBeety 13
Brook Street Jan '18 Greenrose 1
News Acme closing Bergenfield supermarket Dec '17 NJJim 3
News New SWAT team patrol units to roam Bergen County Dec '17 ROBERT TAYLOR 2
Does anyone know Mary Jane Robinson Dec '17 Ansley Long 1
News Firefighters battle blaze at Bergenfield laundr... Oct '17 Phil Gioldasis 1
News H.S. boys golf: Rabin, Saddle River Day victorious (May '15) May '15 stewart scott 2

Cresskill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cresskill Mortgages