Review: Smokers' World Of Englewood

Review: Smokers' World Of Englewood

Posted in the Cresskill Forum

Cigar Rob

Clifton, NJ

#1 Feb 7, 2013
This place is always dirty. Mike is a nasty drunk and is a completely nasty person. Avoid him at all costs.
Debra L

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2013
OMG, they changed this place, ugly red, ceiling is dirty, lamp that looks like its from a cat house and English is no longer spoken. This was a classic cigar shop now it's a bodega wanna be. Not relight for Englewood. LEARN YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC
Randy Whistle

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2013
So I try to check out the guy kept saying "sorry. Can see the screen". It took me 10 mins to pay for two cigars. Then the guy over charges me, can't make change and is rude about it. The whole time this is going on he is on his cell phone speaking in Spanish. Zero customer service, crazy he just didn't care, fire that guy.
jack b

Fair Lawn, NJ

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Debra L wrote:
OMG, they changed this place, ugly red, ceiling is dirty, lamp that looks like its from a cat house and English is no longer spoken. This was a classic cigar shop now it's a bodega wanna be. Not relight for Englewood. LEARN YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC
not agree at all with your comment!!!
scott m

Fair Lawn, NJ

#5 Apr 24, 2013
I love this place. Big screen TVs, good music, and best of all you can smoke inside!! They have nice chairs, coffee, espresso and cold soda too. They have a great selection of cigars (and pipe stuff, I'm not a pipe guy though). The staff is friendly and did I mention you can smoke there!They lounge was full of nice guys and we chated and smoked. I completely enjoyed this place.
you guys should stay visiting your prior place.
marck

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Debra L wrote:
Any body that visits this place will certainly know you are writing stupidities. I been visiting the place for about twenty plus years and father still oder his pipe tobacco from there .. they are real tobacconist!! Very professional of what they do.
Debra L

Hawthorne, CA

#7 May 21, 2013
Really Marck, that's a crock, they could care less about pipe smokers, I go and buy tobacco for a elderly gentleman and they rarely have it. They sit there and stare at ypu until u ask for help. I have had them sit in the back room and eat and not come out until I asked. This place is doomed.
marck wrote:
<quoted text>
Any body that visits this place will certainly know you are writing stupidities. I been visiting the place for about twenty plus years and father still oder his pipe tobacco from there .. they are real tobacconist!! Very professional of what they do.
Stacy

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Jun 9, 2013
my place to go nothing like it!! no punks allowed
Joe Mucho

Hawthorne, CA

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Holy Cow, the cigars prices are crazy, do they know JRs is nearby???
Stacy

New York, NY

#10 Aug 13, 2013
Joe Mucho wrote:
Holy Cow, the cigars prices are crazy, do they know JRs is nearby???
be a man!
bodat bombay

Spring Valley, NY

#11 Aug 28, 2013
oh sorry you think so you winy prick this place is class cool and fun so go back to your hole you clown
Debra L wrote:
bodat bombay

Spring Valley, NY

#12 Aug 28, 2013
mike is a good guy you prob pissed him off and he let you have it oh sorry not a pushover and dirty hahahaha what the hell are you smoking
Cigar Rob wrote:
This place is always dirty. Mike is a nasty drunk and is a completely nasty person. Avoid him at all costs.
bodat bombay

Spring Valley, NY

#13 Aug 28, 2013
dear mr miss or it you are paying for a good time oh and if you grow your own leaf it cheaper then JR so thanks for the lower buget tips
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text> be a man!
George

Clifton, NJ

#14 Oct 23, 2013
I was sitting in the cigar store with my feet on the PADDED foot rest and the phone rings and the store owner tells the guy working in the store to ask me to take my feet of the PADDED foot rest. WHAT??????? Remote Video Monitoring to watch the foot stools. I'll never go back there.
James R

Hawthorne, CA

#15 Oct 24, 2013
George wrote:
I was sitting in the cigar store with my feet on the PADDED foot rest and the phone rings and the store owner tells the guy working in the store to ask me to take my feet of the PADDED foot rest. WHAT??????? Remote Video Monitoring to watch the foot stools. I'll never go back there.
CREEPY!!!!!!
Will it is

Hawthorne, CA

#16 Oct 24, 2013
bodat bombay wrote:
mike is a good guy you prob pissed him off and he let you have it oh sorry not a pushover and dirty hahahaha what the hell are you smoking <quoted text>
Mike is a drunk fool, that's why Hugo ran him out of the store.
casahispaniolaci gar

Delhi, India

#17 Sep 22, 2014
Great post Tom, I like the variety of quality cigars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cresskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How This Woman Made It to 110: 3 Beers and a Shot Aug 10 PFfff 6
News Sex may take a backseat if you're a crackberry ... (Jan '07) Aug 7 Miss Tahree 2
Tenafly Swim Club - What happened? (Jul '13) Jul '15 Begren Jerk 9
News H.S. boys golf: Rabin, Saddle River Day victorious May '15 stewart scott 2
Yard sale! May '15 Missvpadilla 1
News State of New Jersey v. Stratos Mandalakis (May '07) Apr '15 Sal Napoli 134
News Diagnosis can be difficult for kids with anxiet... Mar '15 Jaimie 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cresskill Mortgages