why do you think dumont is the worst town?

Posted in the Cresskill Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2014

Since: Aug 10

Bergenfield, NJ

#1 Aug 7, 2010
I have always hated this stupid town. I never supported anything here or about the state.
Anonymous

Hightstown, NJ

#2 Aug 23, 2010
Than why don't you leave?

Paramus, NJ

#3 Aug 29, 2010
PMPHLOW wrote:
Than why don't you leave?
^ This. There's nothing wrong with Dumont. It's probably just you.
Zelphine

Bergenfield, NJ

#4 Dec 14, 2010
I've lived in a few other towns, worked in other towns...Dumont is frickin' adorable. Move away.
nonono

Irvington, NJ

#5 Mar 6, 2013
I grew up in Dumont. For a black person or any one of color it is the absolute worst place to live. As a child I never received so much discrimination and hatred no child should have to go through that on top of that the rich spoiled white kids get high off everything. I love my friends there but all of them do hard drugs and have babies. Not a good life style I am thankful my mother moved me out of Dumont not the place to raise kids.
Justin

Moonachie, NJ

#6 Oct 23, 2013
IN regards to nonono's comment: Oh yeah cause Newark is such a better place to grow up/raise kids/live/occupy for any amount of time. No discrimination in Newark either and no ones getting high or doing drugs or getting pregnant in Newark. Its also really safe to walk around any where but the Iron Bound district or the airport in Newark. I hope I leave Dumont in exchange for Newark ASAP. *sarcasim*
DumontLover

Fair Lawn, NJ

#7 Dec 6, 2013
Dumont is a wonderful small town for family people and one of the more affordable towns in the area. I have to ask what people hate about this town since there are a ton of activities for kids, safe area to live, parks, and affordable. Are there people who use drugs. Sure. You can also find these people in every town in America but these are the casual users who don't mug old ladies walking down the street to support their habit.

At least it's not Bergenfield.
Rich

Bergenfield, NJ

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Dumont is a good town because it has the best police dept in bergen county

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cresskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cruise Tour Adventures by CruiseOne Aug 27 Heather 4
New Facebook Group: Former Ebay Sellers (Feb '14) Aug 23 NetWatch 2
State of New Jersey v. Stratos Mandalakis (May '07) Aug 12 Mack Rabinowitz 132
Lights Out: Tenafly Mayor Orders Family To Remo... (Jan '14) Jun '14 Tenafly Resident 2
Gynecologist charged with sexual abuse against ... Jun '14 pailrider 1
Sex text (Nov '13) Mar '14 Joseph 4
BC Players Add Extra 'Beehive' Saturday Perform... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lori Schmarak 1
•••

Cresskill News Video

•••
•••

Cresskill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cresskill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••