Review: Ray's Traditional Pizza

Review: Ray's Traditional Pizza

Posted in the Cresskill Forum

ashley

Warwick, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2009
I ordered a plain pizza pie and I was told it was going to take 30 minutes for delivery. After 50 min. I decided to call and was told that the delivery person didn't know where it was and that he went back to the restaurant. I was shocked that they wouldnt have common courtesy and give me a call to tell me they got lost. I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE..they are very unprofessional and have zero customer skills.
Ashleyisgay

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2009
i have the time to write reviews on pizza places but dont have the time to exercise. poop face
Ashleyisverygay

Valley Stream, NY

#4 Sep 28, 2009
i ordered a pizza and i never got it. I am sad. No pizza for me... BUT ME SO HUNGRYYYYY
ashleyisapussy

Dumont, NJ

#5 Sep 29, 2009
I love Ray's Pizza - It rocks!!!!!!!!!!
ashleylooseweigh t

Port Washington, NY

#6 Jul 10, 2010
you need to exercise and lose that fupa you have.you also have to stop ordering rays and pretending your on a diet when your not. would it kill you to go on a jog in the morning or something for 15 minutes
Lexi Lou

Norwood, NJ

#7 Jul 29, 2010
IDK WHAT THIS CHICK ASHLEY IS TALKING ABOUT, RAYS IS THE S**T, TRY THEIR CHICKEN PARM AND THEIR MUSHROOM AND ONION PIZZA, ITS LIFE CHANGING.
James

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Aug 6, 2010
Ray's is by far my favorite pizza place in the local area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cresskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saddle Brook councilman who resigned to run again Oct 9 Hcseg 1
News Acme closing Bergenfield supermarket Sep 21 Bergenfieldlinda 2
News Rachel Platten proves herself after 'Fight Song... Aug '17 Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing Englewood (Mar '17) Aug '17 Kevin4765 12
Swim club May '17 HarleyGirl 1
News H.S. boys golf: Rabin, Saddle River Day victorious (May '15) May '15 stewart scott 2
Review: Cruise Tour Adventures by CruiseOne (Jul '14) Sep '14 Carolyn 5

Cresskill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cresskill Mortgages