Police cite liquor stores for selling...

Police cite liquor stores for selling to minors

There are 3 comments on the Atwater Signal story from Jul 29, 2008, titled Police cite liquor stores for selling to minors. In it, Atwater Signal reports that:

A sting operation found violations in 4 shops in Hilmar and Stevinson. Several store clerks and businesses suspected of selling alcohol to minors are now going to pay the price -- literally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atwater Signal.

blondie

AOL

#1 Oct 9, 2008
You know what the problem was with this though, I know first hand on this, the police mess up with the paperwork because there is so much to do that the store got off with not even a fine all because of a type O. Go figure I guess type O's will be getting our children drunk.
Red Headed Witch

Ceres, CA

#2 Oct 16, 2008
O type - I'm lost, fill me in blondie witha bit more info??????????
Fled_The _Valley

Pasadena, MD

#3 Oct 16, 2008
I think our Blondie was trying to say "typo"....I also think Blondie was trying to say that a lot of offending merchants can escape prosecution because some cop didn't fill out all the paperwork associated with the case completely/correctly.
Any decent defense lawyer can have a field day with a few typographical errors or omissions in a police report...
The bad grammar and misuse of the apostrophe S indicates we have another fine product of California's Educational System :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cressey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anty bahbhi sex karna cahte hi conn May 5 Sky 1
News Atwater man charged in third car theft in five ... Apr 28 Libby 1
News Retired sheriff's testimony in Ethan Morse civi... Apr 28 Libby 1
Looking for... Apr '18 Hmu 1
Chudai Apr '18 Sky 2
News Mistrial called in double slaying (Feb '08) Aug '15 Cee 16
Kya MC me bhi sex karna chahiye (Mar '15) Mar '15 Salini 1

Cressey Jobs

Personal Finance

Cressey Mortgages