Witness in murder case accused of mak...

Witness in murder case accused of making threats

There are 2 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Witness in murder case accused of making threats. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

“This is just one more giant question mark on (Myers') record”

A witness in the Robert Thompson murder case is in jail for allegedly threatening another witness in the case. via The Modesto Bee

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

concerned

Merced, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2008
Myers was convicted of these charges today.
justiceseeker

Carmichael, CA

#2 Mar 14, 2008
Yes he may have been convicted, But tell me you would have not done the same this if Lucille was telling crazy stories about you...The only reason that crazy lady is even talking is because she needs her 15 seconds of fame, and if you concerned know anything about this case you could know that she was in-fact lying on the witness stand...She has been a liar all of her life in the interest of obtaining Fame...Really who in there right mind would wash someones bloody cloths, so bloody that they smelled strongly like metalic. friend of his mothers or not I would not have done it, If it was me and I really thought I had a murderers bloody cloths at my house and my brother being a sheriff the first thing I would of done is call him..Now doesnt it strike you as ODD that she didnt do that? she waited years to tell this "STORY" .
Yes Greg may have been angry with Lucille, but its wasnt unjustified...you would have been angry too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cressey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
http://JobZipo.com/?refer=58314 Dec 4 Kaykay83 3
News Robert 'Bobby' Tennison still missing in SoHum;... (Nov '09) Nov 15 TamTam72 22
News CSU Stanislaus Students, Supporters March Nearl... Nov 13 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Mistrial called in double slaying (Feb '08) Aug '15 Cee 16
Kya MC me bhi sex karna chahiye (Mar '15) Mar '15 Salini 1
koi to land lelo mera chut mein ya gand mein (Nov '14) Feb '15 Raaz007 5
Rewari main (Sep '12) Apr '13 sumit 4

Cressey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cressey Mortgages