Lander County Sheriff's Office. Corr...
Joe

United States

#240 May 21, 2009
maybe you should tell your husband to shut the hell up? Yeah good idea! Because he is causing a lot of chaos and I'm pretty sure its all him.
BM resident

Winnemucca, NV

#241 May 21, 2009
we all know this is joe jones and i can personally say and have witnessed you taking bribes , harrassing people and you nare a "coward" for hiding behind your badge. Unger needs to get out of office and let someone thats going to cleen up the department in. Yes its true over half of LCSD is currepted but then again we have the rejected cops that NO other town wanted
Joe wrote:
I know who this is supposed to

be, and someone is messing with her, because even though they are far from friends, they both have moved on and just let things go, I would like to know who is stiring the pot! She and he are trying to get there lifes straight and people have to go and amke shit up! I'm not going to confirm nor deny this story, but I'm here to tell you the woman has let this go, and just wants to live a quiet life, and as far as Mr. Jones, he is doing the same..........The female deputy, she barely knows her, so whoever is pretending to be the woman that supposedly sending this email, you need to grow up and get a life, Mr. Morton........why would you even write this? have you talked to to the female in question? I bet she would want no part of this garbage, she has moved on and doesn't have any ill feelings for the sheriffs office.
What happened to the fox news thing? Mr Morton or Mrs. Morton you need to just fight your own battles and not involve people.
curious

United States

#242 May 21, 2009
Hey "joe" why should morton have to clam up? He was in the wrong, but so were the women involved and yet they still work there? As long as everyone stays quiet the bullshit will keep happening. Your a sorry little bastard and have no business being an officer. You are the most corrupt one there!
whoever

Reno, NV

#243 May 21, 2009
It is so sad that we all know this shit is going on but can't stop it, kids suffer and other people, but we can't get anything done to bad we can't get a investagation here, then maybe some of the deputies could be in cells with some of the people they did illegal arrest on could settle some scores, That would be a crack up to have them faced the people they harrassed
newTOBM

Goffstown, NH

#244 May 21, 2009
i seriously just backed out of a real estate deal becasue of what i've read on this message board... i signed the papers but had a 30 grace period ..reminds me too much of what's going in my town..local mechanic becomes police chief and has no clue how to be a cop/chief..but all his friends benifit from it...thank god i heard this now and not later
BM resident

Winnemucca, NV

#245 May 21, 2009
good 4 U newTOBM the sherrifs office is messed up my daughter is living with her dad and grandma and is being molested and i cant get any officer past jones and he is friends with my monster-n-law children dont deserve to go through that and its a shame that the cops wont do anything to protect the kids in our comunity
Julie Morton -the wife

Boise, ID

#246 May 21, 2009
Joe,Joe,Joe. If you have a problem with my "husband" maybe you should talk to him. Oh yeah you can't even show your true name. And as it is very obvious to everyone I have no control over what my husband does.
John Morton

Valier, MT

#247 May 22, 2009
Well, I said I would not comment on this site anylonger..but if you want to attack my wife your'e walking on the fightin side of me..Little Joe or who ever you are. I am right here at [email protected] Direct all your comments to me personally. I was going to say pick on someone your own size but I think my wife is taller than you. But this is going in a very immature direction so if you want to have an intelligent and civil discussion I would be happy to indulge you.
Deputy Psyco

Boise, ID

#248 Jun 9, 2009
I got to keep my job...
Blossom

Sparks, NV

#249 Jun 10, 2009
roh roh raggie wrote:
I dont knw this person but this was emailed to me...
have lived in this town for 35 years, my whole life, the sheriffs office has never been this bad, by the sergeant, i think your speaking of Jones, Jones and i had a brief "thing" he sat and said i stalked him, and he was the one calling me, i had the messages saved and still saved to this day, he lied so badly he went and got a restraining order on me, because, i left a message telling him that i was going to let the sheriffs office know about him coming over to my house, on shift and using his position to get into my pants, I'm not going to lie i was interested in him but when he started lying, and making me out to be the crazy one, that department did nothing, the little guy handcuffed me while on duty and made sexual innuendos, i offered to take a ploy graph, he denied having sexual intercourse and to this day 5 or so years later my underwear sit in my freezer, because he basically screwed me then denies it, Ron Under is a complete idiot! One in which i did not vote for, but jones didn't even get one day off! He sleeps and uses his patrol vehicle for all sorts of private activities and no one does anything, I'm" ashamed of most of them, did you know that female deputy runs her mouth and thinks she is entitled to anything, that badge went straight to her head and no one takes her seriously! I and several people went to the county manager and he is aware of all the sheriffs bull, and again its not the whole department but its nuts there seems to be nothing we can do, but hopefully get Unger out of office he is a complete ass! There is just so much corruption its horrid!
I hope you nail his ass! DNA is always great! Smart thinking!

“Save Nevada STOP Yucca Mtn.”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#250 Jun 10, 2009
I read all of this and it makes me sad.

If you have a genuine problem, and you need it addressed. If the Lander County S.O. isn't responding properly, TAKE THE NEXT STEP:

Send the information to the Nevada State Attorney General in Carson City. Hand write/type the information, keep a copy. Mail it RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED.(Don't send an email, no back up copy for later if you need it!)

You can also send copies of the letter to the A.G. to your legistlator in Carson City.

(If you're really P.O.'de send a copy to your Congressman and Senators.)They WILL refer it on down, but the guys in Carson City are the place to start.

It appears that nothing will change UNLESS action is taken.

I'm not trying to be snide, I am seriously trying to help, and this is the only help I know to give.
vickie

United States

#251 Jun 10, 2009
I wasn't going to respond to this, but you all need to leave me out of this! I don't do anything, yeah I have a past, but don't we all? I stay home, go to work and that is basically it, I do NOT have anything against the sheriffs office, NHP or the tribal cops, so anything that is said about or towards me, needs to stop, I don't bother anyone and I expect the same respect! John Morton, EVEN if I did email you...which I did not! why would you ever publish that without talking to the female in question? and as you may notice, I have internet through my cell phone company, which does not say Reno!
Please just leave me alone! The past is the past and I am not even going to respond to that "email" with a response, because as usual some people in this town just want to stir the pot! I'm done with all this stupid gossip, I love Battle Mountain, it has a lot of great people, just as any other town! I have had to call the sheriffs office many times, for non personal reasons, and maybe a couple personal reasons, such as almost getting hit by a uhaul, and they have always showed up and helped me, so again I have no ill feelings towards the sheriff's office, and John Morton and whoever else is trying to involve me need to stop!
Joe wrote:
I know who this is supposed to be, and someone is messing with her, because even though they are far from friends, they both have moved on and just let things go, I would like to know who is stiring the pot! She and he are trying to get there lifes straight and people have to go and amke shit up! I'm not going to confirm nor deny this story, but I'm here to tell you the woman has let this go, and just wants to live a quiet life, and as far as Mr. Jones, he is doing the same..........The female deputy, she barely knows her, so whoever is pretending to be the woman that supposedly sending this email, you need to grow up and get a life, Mr. Morton........why would you even write this? have you talked to to the female in question? I bet she would want no part of this garbage, she has moved on and doesn't have any ill feelings for the sheriffs office.
What happened to the fox news thing? Mr Morton or Mrs. Morton you need to just fight your own battles and not involve people.
John Morton

Meridian, ID

#252 Jun 11, 2009
The flak is always the thickest when your'e closest to the target...It appears that I am real close to the sensitive target. I have saved all the e-mails I have received from you vicky with your e-mail provider...I don't believe that you or Sgt. Jones have written in this forum..someone else is doing it for you and now people are trying to back peddle and get real real nervous, because there must be alot of truth to what goes on and what has gone on there...and the e-mail you sent me must have been true. You contacted me I had never heard of you until you e-mailed me. It does put a lot of bad light on the LCSO admin. they are a rapidly sinking ship..and no life boats...
John Morton

Meridian, ID

#253 Jun 11, 2009
When I first arrived at Battle Mountain to serve. I was immediatly informed by one of the dispatchers (I believe that she is in her 30's) tall. anyway she told me that the sheriff treated the dispatchers very badly and refered to them as. well i wont say. She never had anything good to say about the sheriff One deputy told me that the admin and a sgt. was trying to get a particular dispatcher fired..I believe she has alot of cats. This same dispatcher informed me that I should never listen to or believe anything that comes out of this sgt's mouth. I do believe that now. I knew at that time I was in a place that had a very very hostile work enviroment. So I had to be careful of my words (which wasnt hard because I didnt really know anyone anyway) but I could easily find the people that I could trust..those people know who they are as most of the county does. These are the people that want to serve you not themselves or hold an office because of status and stupid pride just servitude. The only way you, the people of Lander Co, are to send a message that will rattle the foundation of this admin. is to vote for a decent admin. The local paper wont even print any editorials that put a negitive light on the sheriffs office.Ever Wonder who controls the media in your county??? How would you compare this LCSO Admin to the Obama Admin...alot of simularities would'nt you say??? Complete control. Remember this comment from "joe"?? "maybe you should tell your husband to shut the hell up? Yeah good idea! Because he is causing a lot of chaos and I'm pretty sure its all him." I didnt create anything that wasnt already created by this admin. I just spoke up for what is right....The rest is up to you Lander County...Why or how long are you going to let this admin control you???
John Morton

Meridian, ID

#254 Jun 11, 2009
Vickie??? How would you know what kind of provider was used in the e-mail I was sent??? So it must have been you. Your statement says "and as you may notice, I have internet through my cell phone company, which does not say Reno!" MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
John Morton

Meridian, ID

#255 Jun 11, 2009
I had a live...but this admin allowed two liars and double standards to rule...I was fired because I was a male..that is what I was told by others...I was wrong very wrong but my family and I did not deserve this kind of treatment from scum.
Joe wrote:
I know who this is supposed to

be, and someone is messing with her, because even though they are far from friends, they both have moved on and just let things go, I would like to know who is stiring the pot! She and he are trying to get there lifes straight and people have to go and amke shit up! I'm not going to confirm nor deny this story, but I'm here to tell you the woman has let this go, and just wants to live a quiet life, and as far as Mr. Jones, he is doing the same..........The female deputy, she barely knows her, so whoever is pretending to be the woman that supposedly sending this email, you need to grow up and get a life, Mr. Morton........why would you even write this? have you talked to to the female in question? I bet she would want no part of this garbage, she has moved on and doesn't have any ill feelings for the sheriffs office.
John Morton

Meridian, ID

#256 Jun 11, 2009
This admin is the owner and operator of the "Pot" The admin just wants it stirred when it is in the best interest of the admin. It's about time someone with the balls starts stirring the pot to what kind of crap the admin has laying on the bottom of it.
John Morton

Meridian, ID

#257 Jun 11, 2009
YEA!!!!!! I AM PISSED OFF!!!!
John Morton

United States

#258 Jun 12, 2009
Someone please call the dr. I need a strait jacket in a padded room! my kids are going to read all of this!
YEA!!!!!! I AM PISSED OFF!!!!
Booo hooo poor lil John Morton needs to be admitted to a physc ward, and I wonder why I got let go::(
John Morton

United States

#259 Jun 12, 2009
Please Mr. Unger, if I give the sgt a kiss can I have my job back? NO? well I will dominate topix! because I'm the forum man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crescent Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
News Murder victim's body found (Feb '07) Sep '16 JustinTeno 57
Realtor/Appraiser needed (Nov '10) Nov '10 Shortstop00 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nevada (Di... (Oct '10) Nov '10 vote them out 9
Election Who do you support for State Assembly in Nevada... (Oct '10) Oct '10 mr doesn't matter 1
Poll What. is the battlemountain hospital,can u tell... (Sep '09) Feb '10 vhgardner 4
halp (Dec '09) Dec '09 post 1

Crescent Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crescent Valley Mortgages