Lander County Sheriff's Office. Corruption at it's Finest.

Posted in the Crescent Valley Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 2,632 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 2
First Prev
of 132
Next Last
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2007

Judged:

If you live in Battle Mountain, there are things you need to know. Stay tuned.
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2007

Judged:

There is a well known rumor among the criminal world. "If you want to do the crime, go to Lander County and get away with it." How true it is, unless you are a resident of Battle Mountain. It's all about "who you know" in Battle Mountain. If your a friend of the Sheriff, you can get away with almost anything. Same goes with their Investigator. But, piss anyone of them off, and beware.
Corruption inside the Sheriff's Office is alive and flourishing. There are a few among them who have not fallen and have tried to stop it. But, they are the ones who get punished.
My aim is to let the people of Battle Mountain know the truth. If you think you do, write a comment, and lets see how much you really know.
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Judged:

What? No comments from anyboby? What are you afraid of?
WORMCATCHER

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

I'm not afraid of anything ......... you are looking for a fight and you probably wont get one, from me anyways - you are entitled to your opinion. I disagree with you but that in itself is my opinion as well. My only advice is if you dont like the way things are, and since the election is over now, and by your reaction and slander, I'm guessing your party lost, then you have a choice to make. Support what the majority felt was best for our community or move. Its that simple.
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

I am not looking for any fight what so every. I just want people to know what they voted for. A sheriff that allows his employees to get away with doing things unlawfully. Allows employees to violate peoples rights. Allows people to stay rent free in his apartments, for a little tail every now and then.
Iknow

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

you are not telling it all it start with the the local goverment and goes down
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

Iknow wrote:
you are not telling it all it start with the the local goverment and goes down
Please explain? The local government can't do a thing to the Sheriff. The Commmissioners can't fire him. The Sheriff is the highest ranking elected people in the county. And knowing this, he does want he wants, cause who can stop him?
Bill Small

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

I need some information. I recently purchased some land in Lander County. Is it more cost effetely to build a house of purchase a manufactured house?
How much does it cost to drill a well for water about 200 feet down?
Iknow

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

Judged:

If the sheriffs dept does pick up someone with the right name there is no prosuction just look at the high school bombers sentence.
east west highway and railroad access north south access extra large airport and nothing in battle mountain ever developes the whole bunch that run battle mountain either dont want any thing to happen or they might lose control or they are plain STUPID
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

Judged:

Your are right about that. They want to keep it a small, "Good Ole Boy" town. This town has had alot of offers, ie. Walmart, Fedex Hub, a prison. All which could have brought alot of good paying jobs to the town.
Oh and the bomber...I heard there were four kids you did this, but only one got in trouble. Why? Cause the kid isn't liked by certain people at the Sheriff's Office. Amazing isn't it?
Iknow

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2007

even the one that got in trouble didnt get any thing consdiring his record.
Water

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2007

it appears the police refered the bomber case to the city proscuter. I red the paper and sounds like they made a bargin.

Bill, I have lived in BM for a while and there are to many manufractured homes. There is a company coming to town with there own laber and they will be offering stick bilt homes and packages.

Welcome to BM. Are you retired military?

I try not to follow the corruption talk. This last election for police or shariff was underhanded and crooked but not by the cowboy alredy doin the job. I have kin from BM to Kingston in the south tip of lander county and people agreed the dirty pool was played by the coward runnin aginst the cowboy.

all that nonsense is over, thank god.
Bill Small

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2007

I retired from City College of New York. I went back to Virginia, where I was born. After not living in Va. for 40 years, I don't like it here.

Several of my friend moved to Las Vegas. But I like the change of seasons.

I have never lived in a manufactured house, I like stick houses. Could you send me the name of the company coming to BM with their own stick home package?
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2007

Iknow wrote:
even the one that got in trouble didnt get any thing consdiring his record.
What record would that be? Only record he has is the one you give him, the one you THINK he has. Let me guess what it includes, drug smuggling, burglary, and thats just when he was younger. Heard it all before. I think "Iknow" does "Notknow" a thing about what their saying. I can only guess where Iknow is getting thier information.
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2007

Water wrote:
it appears the police refered the bomber case to the city proscuter. I red the paper and sounds like they made a bargin.
Bill, I have lived in BM for a while and there are to many manufractured homes. There is a company coming to town with there own laber and they will be offering stick bilt homes and packages.
Welcome to BM. Are you retired military?
I try not to follow the corruption talk. This last election for police or shariff was underhanded and crooked but not by the cowboy alredy doin the job. I have kin from BM to Kingston in the south tip of lander county and people agreed the dirty pool was played by the coward runnin aginst the cowboy.
all that nonsense is over, thank god.
How wrong you are. Did you know it was the cowboy who spread the rumors about his competition in Kingston. You are right, the election were crooked, by the good ole boy cowboy. And look how worst thins have become since then. Corruption in his office, crime rates rising. Don't be surprised if all good employees of the Sheriff's Office are gone. Lander County is an embarrassment to other counties. Just ask them.
Iknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2007

hey wormwood whoes ASS are you kissing
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

Water wrote:
one more thin. You tlak lots bout corruption but you dont say what the corruptin is. my sons frinds even when visiting for barbcue and drinks never speek bad about Lander shariffs department. as I have been retired lawman for over 20 years, I can tell ya only a insecure weakling whos perpetratin a cop will spred rumors to other cops and civilians about other cops or to other departments. and furthermore, at 83, if I ever heard my son or his frinds stoop that low I would tan his backside with my sam brown befor turnin my back on him or any other doin the same! You have pissed off this senior citizen and I hope to live long enough to see the next election. Until then, I will be campaynin for the cowboy. Go to Hell!
I don't care one bit if I pissed you off..P.S. learn to spell
Wornwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

Iknow wrote:
hey wormwood whoes ASS are you kissing
Not the one you are K.O. I don't like bald men.
Iknow

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

This is fun pissing off WORMwood but must take a vacation and enjoy myself more talk to you some other time thunderthighs
WORMCATCHER

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

Water - I like your kind of thinking ......... all my respect =)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 132
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crescent Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crescent Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••