Police Flip Flop on Haleigh Cummings Search of "Notorious Party Location"

Sep 25, 2009 Full story: Associated Content 43

Five year old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her father's Satsuma home in the early morning hours February 10 and has not been seen since.

Full Story
Satsuma Time

United States

#21 Oct 26, 2009
wait a minute wrote:
I think it's absolutely amazing how many of you are still scratching your heads and trying to figure out why the police can't seem to get a handle on this one.
Does everyone honestly believe that Misty has the intelligence to baffle your entire police force?
Why wouldn't the local police want the FBI or the state police involved? Could it be that they have something to hide themselves?
When the letter surfaced explaining that Haleigh had died from an overdose of ocycontin, the police were quick to say - pay no attention to that information,
"Deputies said they knew about the letter and its contents before it was released to the public.
However, they said the letter is not the reason they drained the pond this past weekend.
"Absolutely not. This was a totally separate tip that we got and we were searching for specific evidence," Ryan said.
Deputies said they did not find any evidence. In fact, they said they are moving on to other clues in hopes of finding the 6-year-old missing now for eight months.
”Anything that was in that letter we've already ... we're not naïve. We already looked into it, so it's insignificant to us, the letter is at this point," Ryan said"
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/24/...
Wake up people.
Misty has on many occassions failed polygraphs. She still lets them hook her up to one after failing in the past. I still believe in a lie is a little bit of the truth. Why doesn't LE let FBI step in & take another polygraph to all the ones that pasted the first time around with different line of questioning & request drug test from all & see how many decline both!

Lie detector test are easy to pass with you know how to answer questions with yes or no answers and/or doing any drugs.....

I think someone passed that is involved...why else is LE running in a circle? Misty knows something. I think she fears to tell on the other person(s) involved!

“The Twilight Zone”

Since: Mar 07

Between Shadow and Light

#22 Oct 26, 2009
Misty Croslin has left Satsuma and is in Nashville. It's over folks. Case goes cold.

Meanwhile, The Bald Truth has learned that Misty Croslin has left the state of Florida, to join her family in Nashville. With few options in Satsuma, she’s hopped a bus to Nashville to help her grandmother, Flora Hollers, a friend confides.

Law enforcement sources tell me they are keeping track of her movements, but with no charges pending or imminent, she’s free to travel wherever she wants.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/26/exclusive...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#23 Oct 26, 2009
We'll see, Foxy. With all the interest in this case, society will not let it become a "cold case" - we will always keep our eyes out for HaLeigh. I also believe the good citizens in the Satsuma area will continue to keep looking for her. A child does not just vanish without a trace.
Maybe without the distractions of Misty, LE can focus in another direction (Like the Georgia/Florida border towns)- JMO.
Out of curiosity, how many times did the bio mom search the Satsuma area? Just curious. I know her father came down one time, but that's all I ever heard. If it were my daughter, I would be searching EVERY day for my child.
jailmamma

Gainesville, FL

#24 Nov 2, 2009
rebeccafrias wrote:
you all have to be kidding me the palatka fl LE suck they will never find this little girl some one needs to get the FBI on this case because palatka fl LE has no clue
The Putnam County sheriff's office has several dedicated officers and detective working on this case. South Bend I am from there and you jumped to conclusion without knowing the facts

Since: Mar 07

edwardsburg mi

#25 Nov 13, 2009
jailmamma wrote:
<quoted text>
The Putnam County sheriff's office has several dedicated officers and detective working on this case. South Bend I am from there and you jumped to conclusion without knowing the facts
ohh really well when one of your loved ones come up missing and every thing gets covered up to hide the true facts then i guess you will find out how it all really works down in putnam county
Lady Don Dada

Pine Bluff, AR

#26 Nov 13, 2009
They should lock Misty up and make her stay there until she comes clean.
cheryl

Fort Worth, TX

#27 Nov 13, 2009
How was that poster jumping to conclusions? This case is COOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD. There IS no other conclusion. IT IS NOT SOLVED!!!!! Either LE is incompetent or they're covering for someone. Take your pick.
BuddySergeant

AOL

#28 Nov 14, 2009
Seems like a judge could issue a wit to both ronald and misty to bring her to court of show what happand to haleigh and fines and or jail time. Hey, in other states childern are protected. County judges could use the arm of the law. A bad name for whomever is involved including vistors wont want to vist this area. Time to move on.This part of FL I will not tour. Seems lawless......
Calvin

Greensboro, NC

#29 Nov 14, 2009
It's my opinion ever since the dogs hit on the dumpster, H. will never be found, unless they sift the land field.

dogs don't lie

I suspect these people were too lazy to take her far, even if she was moved after dark.
The dumpsters from the mobile home park all the way to R.'s work place should have been searched that morning.

I suspect more family other than M and R know what happened, of at least believe what they were told about what happened as being an accident.

I agree this case is at a dead- end and cold, for now..
Dumpster Saga

Spring, TX

#30 Nov 15, 2009
The dumpster saga is indeed strange. Was HaLeigh temporarily placed in the dumpster with plans to abduct Ron Jr too. When Tommy stopped by at 10 p.m. he may have scared the abductor away. One person could not take both children at the same time. The path of the dogs tracking HaLeigh's scent is so important as it went along Monroe, and we know who lives in that area. I am so glad Ron and Jr no longer live in that trailer, who knows if plans were to take both children? The sex offender homes were searched immediately after the 911 call, with nothing suspicious found. Maybe HaLeigh was in the dumpster during that period? So sad .....

“RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!”

Since: Mar 09

OAKLAND

#31 Nov 15, 2009
Dumpster Saga wrote:
The dumpster saga is indeed strange. Was HaLeigh temporarily placed in the dumpster with plans to abduct Ron Jr too. When Tommy stopped by at 10 p.m. he may have scared the abductor away. One person could not take both children at the same time. The path of the dogs tracking HaLeigh's scent is so important as it went along Monroe, and we know who lives in that area. I am so glad Ron and Jr no longer live in that trailer, who knows if plans were to take both children? The sex offender homes were searched immediately after the 911 call, with nothing suspicious found. Maybe HaLeigh was in the dumpster during that period? So sad .....
well rons hand was busted. maybe he used papertowels or a washclothes to clean his hand.theres no proof it was haleigh. blood is blood. i still dont think she was abducted at all. poor baby. ive always wished her the best.
Dumpster Saga

Spring, TX

#32 Nov 15, 2009
true, the blood in the dumpster may have been Ron's. I read he was so angry upon learning of her abduction that he hit his car with his fist (neighbor reported) and LE stated they swabbed that blood from his car for DNA.
Dumpster Saga

Spring, TX

#33 Nov 15, 2009
The trailer park supposedly has a lot of transients in and out. It could have been a neighbor that had taken her. I wonder how thoroughly the trailer park occupants were searched.
Dumpster Saga

Spring, TX

#34 Nov 15, 2009
They stated the dumpster was a construction dumpster, I would assume that is NOT a garbage type dumpster???

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#35 Nov 16, 2009
Someone posted on Simon's Blog (BNN) on 11-03-09
Staubs previously noted that garbage from Ron Cumming’s home was scattered throughout the yard for days, long enough for neighbors to complain about the stench. I can not understand why police did not take the filled garbage containers into evidence.
tobias

Greenville, PA

#36 Dec 6, 2009
The dumpster was a construction dumpster that was being used to rehad a trailer. That trailor could have been occupied by someone who had passed away or someone working could have cut themselves during rehab. They had garbage service at the MH not dumpsters. I doubt that the ball was dropped here. I think that LE knows exactly what they are doing, they just dont have enough evidence to arrest the person they feel did this. They cant arrest the party and then let them go because of isufficent evidence, I believe they know what they are doing, they are trying to find just a little more evidence to seal the deal.jmo
tobias

Greenville, PA

#37 Dec 6, 2009
Anyone down there in Satsuma gonna throw a sweet 18 party for Misty? hee hee Hope LE throws her a party at the pcso, spam cake with a candle.
Halieghs vigil is supposed to be on the 10th also,wonder if Misty will actually show up at that?
Wonder if Rons new girlfriend will attend? That would be great media coverage to see, Misty, Ron, and the new girlfriend! Too bad Misty wont tell LE what really happened that night, I am sure after 3 polys she failed that she knows something. imho
ThugCops4Christ

Jacksonville, FL

#38 Dec 15, 2009
FoxyWoman wrote:
Misty Croslin has left Satsuma and is in Nashville. It's over folks. Case goes cold.
I figured it would go cold with that move, too, and I guess it *is* relatively cold. However, it sounds like Misty was present on the day of the fight between Hank Sr. and Tommy (over DVD's or something?). I wonder if she really is living in Nashville?
ThugCops4Christ

Jacksonville, FL

#39 Dec 15, 2009
After the arrest of Hank Croslin Sr., reports said he would be questioned about Haleigh. I'm wondering when that questioning is going to happen and/or be reported on? It's been a couple of weeks since his arrest.
Living in a Dream World

Spring, TX

#40 Dec 15, 2009
Thug: Hank SR was in the hospital in another town, anything he could add would only be heresay - and we all know that is NOT admissible in court, although could help LE in a roundabout way. He mentioned about Ron saying he could solve the case if he had $35k, Tim Miller got the money, Ron never delivered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crescent City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Son of God 4 hr Son of God 1
Street Prostitution in Miami (Dec '13) 5 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 65
adam the macho lifeguard retiring to north caro... 5 hr Bigbill 2
South Miami passes resolution calling for 51st ... 9 hr Bigbill 2
Why are so many cubans disrespectful, loud, cor... (Oct '13) 12 hr Danny 226
Miami Is the Second Worst Place to Raise Kids i... 13 hr Taxpayer 32
Dade Firefigher and Police arrested for Miami r... 18 hr BigBill 2
Crescent City Dating
Find my Match

Crescent City Jobs