tater salad

Crescent City, CA

#23 Jun 1, 2010
i could not agree more our thoughts and prayers are with you
Los Palmas Neighbor

Brookings, OR

#25 Jun 4, 2010
To "animity"
The topix here is about Josh Lacey and not about drug dealers in your trailer park. I find it hard to believe that you could know the names of drug dealers, their suppliers, and exactly where they do business unless you youself are involed or once was or making the whole thing up.
I do believe the police are well trained to spot illegal activity. Josh's mother even said they are doing a fine job. Are you smarter then them? I think not.
Mr Lehto is surely under great stress having his son accused of this horrific crime. But he is still innocent untill proven guilty. I think your slanderous comments are completely out of line.
The Los Palmes trailer park where you live is where people with little resources can find a place to call home. If those types of people bother you and cause you to post stories about your neighbors where it is inapropriate, then perhaps you should move.
And if you care about the children so much then STOP SPEEDING THRU THE PARK!!!
animity

Brookings, OR

#26 Jun 4, 2010
Maybe Toni wouldn't have tweekers in his shed if that crack hord Joni didn't live with him!
Los Palmas Neighbor

Brookings, OR

#27 Jun 5, 2010
Here we go again. :(
iknowbetter

Crescent City, CA

#28 Jun 6, 2010
its pretty funny how you so called concerned citizens of the los palmas community who claim to know who all the drug dealers are but yet they have never been associated with these people lets be real its only obvious you have and i feel sorry for you when your KARMA catches up to you . you really should find something better to do with your time like write a science fiction novel your good at makin shit up lol DUMBASS!!!
iknowbetter

Crescent City, CA

#29 Jun 6, 2010
i couldnt agree more people that person talkn trash trying to get people in trouble must of got cut off lol and now there mad takes a tweeker to spot one you know lol
iknowbetter

Crescent City, CA

#30 Jun 6, 2010
this just in!! animity sells the dope and is trying to push it off on someone who has made mistakes in the past , animity stop trying to blame others for what you are really doing! we know !!
iknowbetter

Crescent City, CA

#31 Jun 7, 2010
and just so everyone knows Jim is a thief he steals random things he can get his hands on , his favorite is mens used underwear , and he once gave oral sex to a man while in del norte county jail for a cigarette true story i shit you not!!
tweekers suck

Crescent City, CA

#32 Jun 7, 2010
iknowbetter wrote:
and just so everyone knows Jim is a thief he steals random things he can get his hands on , his favorite is mens used underwear , and he once gave oral sex to a man while in del norte county jail for a cigarette true story i shit you not!!
from your last posts im convinced your the dope dealer
tweekers suck

Crescent City, CA

#33 Jun 7, 2010
why would u defend tony or bret? because mabye you r at there house right now sucking them off for a puddle!na ya for sure!
tweekers suck

Crescent City, CA

#34 Jun 7, 2010
funny how all u do is point at other topix in a desprite attempt to get readers minds on someone elses dramma.nice try penisbreath!
iknowbetter

Crescent City, CA

#35 Jun 7, 2010
nope just tellin it how it is lol and i agree tweekers do suck
iknowbetter

Crescent City, CA

#36 Jun 7, 2010
just curious what were you doing up at about 3 am posting those comments whos the tweeker?? lol must have sucked some peepee for a puddle as you say tweeker
tweekers suck

Crescent City, CA

#37 Jun 7, 2010
for your info i had just got home from a job.you should try getting one loser
treasure island

Crescent City, CA

#38 Jun 7, 2010
I'm wondering if the los palmas your speaking of is in palm springs? because if so I can understand the upset over the problem.. but if you are talking about los palmas trailer park then one has to wonder if you all ever heard the phrase TRAILER TRASH!!!!!!come on you all are acting as if this trailer park is an oasis of wonderfulness.. this trailer park was ugly and creepy before a drug dealer lived there and my guess is that this man you are accusing of dealing isn't the only druggy in the park. Hey los palmas neighbors and residents look out your windows >>>>> Oh how pretty this park must be!!!!! If you live in Los palmas you obviously haven't much to lose so your bored and spend your time watching others which makes you as much a tweeker as the next guy. get a life even if it's in an ugly trailer park....
iknowbetter

Crescent City, CA

#39 Jun 7, 2010
i agree with treasure island there probally sittin on there ass all day collectin welfare , poppin out kids, and watch dr phil or oprah get a life or a job for that matter that park is ugly lol why dont they devote there time and energy to fixing up the park who knows maybe the tweekers will help i hear they usually have lots of energy lol so put it to good use
iknowbetter

Crescent City, CA

#40 Jun 7, 2010
ha ha ha tweekers suck even admitted he just got home from a job at 3 am ha a job where you blow maybe ? maybe to get your sack no wonder you knew about the phrase puddle! that must have been your pay
iknowbetter

Crescent City, CA

#41 Jun 7, 2010
and for your info i do work im actually a city police officer whos sick of you talkin bout us bein corrupt and letting these guys go free and working with them thats just rediculous
James

Crescent City, CA

#42 Jun 7, 2010
I'm just curious how this thread turned into something so stupid, Too Josh's mother, god bless you and your entire family, you have endured so much, I hope you get justice soon. In turn I hope it brings you some type of closure, again, God bless all hurt and affected by this horrible case.
CC Lady

Brookings, OR

#43 Jun 7, 2010
"iknowbetter" I don't think you are a police officer. Maybe in your smoke filled dreams. Your comments have been quite twichy and idiotic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crescent City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man sentenced for sex, drug charges (Apr '08) 2 hr Somora2010 21
murder in crescent city may2015 Sun Somora2010 2
should Crescent City be called north klamath? Sun Somora2010 1
News Coast Guard helicopter crew from Oregon helps f... May 23 Gutsynelly 1
News Foot found in shoe likely not that of missing man (Nov '09) Apr 29 elynn Boshear 14
Its f-ing hot (May '13) Apr '15 Ththth 2
Conservative Muslim Family looking for Section 8 Apr '15 muslim 3
More from around the web

Crescent City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]