Josh Lacy may he rest in peace!

Posted in the Crescent City Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jim

Crescent City, CA

#2 May 24, 2010
how long has our DA known who is responsible for the killing of josh lacy.3 1/2 yrs later its election time.what do you think?
James

Crescent City, CA

#3 May 24, 2010
Good point jim, kinda smells huh?
jim

Crescent City, CA

#5 May 24, 2010
that also goes for wilson
Agreed

Sterling, VA

#6 May 26, 2010
jim wrote:
how long has our DA known who is responsible for the killing of josh lacy.3 1/2 yrs later its election time.what do you think?
I know who i am NOT voting for. How about you?
registered voter

Crescent City, CA

#7 May 26, 2010
It is sad and seems like a desperate attempt to tug at our heart strings for a vote. Really,no,REALLY?! Why wait until the third to last saturday before elections to issue warrants?
jim

Crescent City, CA

#8 May 27, 2010
when will they arrest these worthless punks who did this? probly 2 or 3 days before the election
jps

Brookings, OR

#9 May 27, 2010
why did the paper print this? why hasnt the paper did a follow up?
burt

Crescent City, CA

#10 May 27, 2010
three things. first i am so sorry for josh laceys family to be caught in the middle of this. Second, they post this in the paper right b4 election time for DA. Third, whoever did it read the paper and probably vanished. smart crescent city, smart
jim

Crescent City, CA

#11 May 28, 2010
finally todd nasty nastick and tweeker tony leto were arrested.thank you god
anonymous

Brookings, OR

#12 May 28, 2010
jim wrote:
finally todd nasty nastick and tweeker tony leto were arrested.thank you god
It was Jared Lehto!
anonymous

Brookings, OR

#13 May 28, 2010
This is just a little more info for anyone who wants to listen, I heard that after Josh was hit Todd left town for a while. I was informed that he went to Colorado, so if the vehicle has not been found yet, I think that is where I would look. Hopefully this case can be solved, even if it is close to election. This case needs some clarity and closer for Josh and all his family and friends.
animity

Brookings, OR

#14 May 28, 2010
Has anyone else ever wondered why Tony Lehto has ben able to sell meth for Brent, so long. It is a well known fact that Tony is one of the biggest dope dispensers in our town, but he has never been busted, hmmmm inquiring minds would like to know. Tony has a shed right outside his trailer that is located at our local Los Palmas trailer park where him and all his tweeker buddies hang out and get high. He sells and consumes these drugs and has for years, but he has never been busted. WOW! I, myself do not even associate with people of this type and still know all about this, how could it be unknown by our local law enforcment? Maybe it is all part of our corrupt line of police officers that are employed by Del Norte county. This man has been doing this for years and nothing has ever been done. I think we as a community should know why one of the biggest known meth dealers in town should be able to get away with distributing this poison to our elders and youth.
ANN B

Eureka, CA

#15 May 28, 2010
Our D.A.(MIke) Knew who did this three years ago.. He didn't press charges because the person unnamed in the rescent headlines was a person who could leak out that D.A. Mike was on drugs... Where is JEFF WEBB???? Jailhouse talk was out three years ago. The car was told it was on Load divid road repainted. D.A. Mike was covering up his dirty little drug issue. What a Bad Guy???
jim

Crescent City, CA

#16 May 28, 2010
donny webb
jim

Crescent City, CA

#17 May 28, 2010
not jeff?
jim

Crescent City, CA

#18 May 29, 2010
trever lehto is the name of the game his father tony who sells meth to our children obviously helped cover it up . the dope mans name is bret not brent.so know what you are talking about before you speak mooron!
jim

Crescent City, CA

#19 May 29, 2010
regardless who it is "karen olson" should be arrested
for spilling the beans
animity

Brookings, OR

#20 May 29, 2010
Who cares who "spilled the beans"!!! The dealer and supplier Tony, Bret, Brets wife Roberta, and the the shed full of tweekers that keep the dope game going should be removed from our Los Palmas community.
Carlene Lacy

Crescent City, CA

#21 May 31, 2010
I have read your post, and i thank you for your concerns. let me say first my son was a good boy and deserved justice long ago. questions of being political are very hurtful for our family. most dont know like we do the amount of detail that went into this case not to make it such. i know when information came through and could be coaberated. if i smelled something "fishy" please know I WOULD BE SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS that this was wrong. but its not. riese has done a wonderful job and has never stopped working on this. believe what you want about riese personal life (also ironic that this would come up before elections) but riese has done right by josh and by my family unlike mr. alexander who feels it necessary to spread rumors and continue to add to the pain we must suffer. what this comes to is my kid was killed and i dont give a rats a$$ who goes down. right is right and wrong is wrong... if you want true information just ask, but please be understanding that rumors will only hinder our attempts to get justice for josh. please speak of facts only.

carlene lacy- joshua's momma
Art

Ivins, UT

#22 May 31, 2010
jp services wrote:
I have never forgot about his passing on since the day it happend. I hope the person or persons get the max no matter who they are! For this was a child and this child has a Mother and Father that cares. I had not the pleasure of meeting this young man. I want to thank his Grand mother for asking me for help. I have never met her eather. Yes I did my best and when that wasnt good enough I sturd up the pot. Iam who I am and I will do it what it takes for anyone, just ask if you need my help.May Josh Lacy at last rest in pease.
Break In Lacey Case... http://bit.ly/aVTCv5

Ad: http://bit.ly/9p7zOa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crescent City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8,745 Refugees to Crescent City Thu Refugee Counting ... 1
Gang Graffiti (Apr '08) Aug 23 James 2
Toilets to Charge $1.25 a Pop? Aug 23 Money in Poo 1
Arrest for Trump Statue Sex Act? Aug 21 Pappy Yoachiums 1
Nude Trump Statue Painted Orange Aug 20 lost bahls 1
thinking of moving to Crescent City (Dec '07) Aug 18 LaToona 26
Trump Equals Lincoln? Aug 18 talking yambat 1

Crescent City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance