Simple Pleasures is gross!!!

Posted in the Creole Forum

Since: Dec 12

El Monte, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I used to stop by that store every once in a while to just see what was new and I was always treated very nicely. I recently went in and there was this big guy working who asked if he could flash me I ran out of there without even considering a purchase. It's so dark and creepy in that place and it stinks. I don't know what happened to all of the old employees but that place is a major dump now.
SWLA

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Which store was it the one on Kirkman or MLK (i'm not sure if that one is still there)? I haven't been in either one in several years.
Jake

Sulphur, LA

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Well, at least he asked, lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Jake wrote:
Well, at least he asked, lol
Yeah, but Jake, you might think differently if he said this to you and the guy looks like Mike Tyson! YIKES!!! butter boy!
Sally_Hardesty

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2012
It was the store on Kirkman. As I understand it the one on MLK is gone. It's all the same staff at both stires though.
Sally_Hardesty

United States

#6 Dec 15, 2012
*stores
Geronimo

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
These perverts are talking about going to a perv shop and want to say it's disgusting. The guy probably asked you because he works at a perv shop and you were shopping at a perv shop, genius.
SWLA

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
These perverts are talking about going to a perv shop and want to say it's disgusting. The guy probably asked you because he works at a perv shop and you were shopping at a perv shop, genius.,
But, normally there is mostly women that work at these "perv shops," as you call them. Also, at Simple Pleasures on North MLK (not sure about the other) they sold extravagant hookahs... which I couldn't afford, LOL!!! Or I would have bought one!

But did purchase their EXCELLENT Hemp Seed -'Earthly Body'- Hand/body Lotion (you should go buy some, it's GREAT!)....so it isn't just a "perv shop." They sell a lot of different things.
lillian

Lafayette, LA

#9 May 21, 2013
well i will let you know those employees do not work here anymore. And we r sorry if that happened. I wish someone would have told my brother that owns the shop n they could have taken action against them! Also we just made alot of changes to the store! And we also now have weekly drawings for everytime you spend $25.00 we will be giving away $25.00 in merchandise every friday! We also now have a monthly drawing to give away a large waterpipe with every $2.00 entry fee! There was alot of slander done about the store thatwas lies n it is highly illegal. We would love for you to talk to many of our recent customers about our store and customer service recently!We would love for you to come back in and experience our store now! Thank Y
Cody Vandever

Lake Charles, LA

#11 May 25, 2013
Well that escalated quickly...
Lillian

Lafayette, LA

#12 May 28, 2013
We are also having weekly n monthly drawings. We r raffling off a large waterpipe this friday evening. It is just a $2.00 entry fee and we will be announcing the winner between 6pm and 8pm this friday! Good Luck and can't wait to announce the winner. You do not have to be present to win! Come and see us !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Lake Charles, LA (Aug '10) Dec 15 bones tent 46
Review: Kathie Krielow Jewelry Concepts Dec 14 donna stovall 1
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds Dec 6 helping lakecharles 1
Why the Term Agnosticism must be dropped from t... Dec 6 thetruth 18
Louisiana AG joins 17 states in immigration law... Dec 5 Ace McMillan 6
I'm looking for neat and interesting beaches in... Dec 4 rober102 1
Any updates on the Bryan Davis murder case? (Oct '10) Nov '14 angel 118
Creole Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web