Oh My

Port Saint Joe, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

I'm just so shocked he died. Can someone tell me what happened?
me either

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

i can't find a damned thing on him, I wonder if the psycho he was supposedly with is lying. why isn't it in the news/police reports & why is there a 'memorial service' scheduled, but no funeral in the entire state?
A Font

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Here is the link. No mention of cause of death.
http://www.rose-neath.com/index.php/act_obitu...
me either

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

He hung himself at Jan Henderson's house in Shreveport. She obviously had a hand in writing the obit, putting herself before his family and friends, and she organized the memorial.
Lega Shron

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I do not know him. But I get an email feed of doctors and nurses who go before the Medical Board and lose their license. He lost his LRT license on July 1st. 90% of the time it is because of drug or alcohol use, but it did not say.
Brittainy

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I too was blessed to know John. Its shocking to think of him gone, he was a good friend to me, I would like to know more about John's cause of death. Does anyone know exactly what happened? Why did he lose his license and why did Jan isolate him from so many of his friends like me?
FRIENDSOFJWS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Brittainy wrote:
I too was blessed to know John. Its shocking to think of him gone, he was a good friend to me, I would like to know more about John's cause of death. Does anyone know exactly what happened? Why did he lose his license and why did Jan isolate him from so many of his friends like me?
Id like to know to. None of this is adding up. Are the police investigating and what's the autopsy show, was he sick???
YoullneverKnow

Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

I personally knew John. For a while. I'm sure the license loss had something to do with a DWI late 2011. As for Jan. an being isolated. I never knew. Not that I didn't have a clue. I wasn't new. Its just. John. Isolated. that is Jan. Has to be. She constantly drove a wedge in between our friendship. John seen it. An in confidence told me his dream was. To finally break away from her constant "mothering". That she stiffled him completely. That he couldn't take her wholeheartedly anymore. An something tells me there was more to this than we will ever know. As John was quite out spoken. Which could have went either way. It's sad to have lost a dear person such as John. He was a great person. An I have no doubt that his " special" friend. Knew and had something to do with it. Some how? Wether any of ever know the truth. Alot about this strikes me as odd. Fist off... Jan lives in trailer. Think about that. An second. Why would he go for such a painful way to do this... If anything, I remember him being addamit about walking in front of a train.#suspiciousfoulplayperha ps
runawaytrain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

YoullneverKnow wrote:
I personally knew John. For a while. I'm sure the license loss had something to do with a DWI late 2011. As for Jan. an being isolated. I never knew. Not that I didn't have a clue. I wasn't new. Its just. John. Isolated. that is Jan. Has to be. She constantly drove a wedge in between our friendship. John seen it. An in confidence told me his dream was. To finally break away from her constant "mothering". That she stiffled him completely. That he couldn't take her wholeheartedly anymore. An something tells me there was more to this than we will ever know. As John was quite out spoken. Which could have went either way. It's sad to have lost a dear person such as John. He was a great person. An I have no doubt that his " special" friend. Knew and had something to do with it. Some how? Wether any of ever know the truth. Alot about this strikes me as odd. Fist off... Jan lives in trailer. Think about that. An second. Why would he go for such a painful way to do this... If anything, I remember him being addamit about walking in front of a train.#suspiciousfoulplayperha ps
He mentioned the train in a joking way to me to... but those who talk don't act... i wonder if three caddo parish sheriff's office or Louisiana state police are investigating this ????
Gaza

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Sounds like foul play to me... this sinks to high heaven....
Question

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Lega Shron wrote:
I do not know him. But I get an email feed of doctors and nurses who go before the Medical Board and lose their license. He lost his LRT license on July 1st. 90% of the time it is because of drug or alcohol use, but it did not say.

Are you sure it was him??
just here

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

I'm going to contact Shreveport police tomorrow and go from there. If anyone has anything to add, please do so ASAP. I will post an update tomorrow night. Jan has alienated John from a lot of true friends and seems to have scheduled the memorial for herself to get attention. This is just too much coincidence.
Anonymous

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Hi everyone - I did get the feeling John was being stifled, suffocated and maybe controlled or maybe manipulated, I am not sure, but I sensed a lot of coming from Jan. I know about the trailer and you know that's what makes me so suspicious - trailers aren't that strong on the inside, I've lived in one myself, and I know how weak the wall placements are. I find it so difficult to make myself believe that John's weight was supported by one of those flimsy hooks. I am so sorry to be saying this but I have been growing more and more worried lately - there is more to John's death than we're being told. I would like to contact the police department but I am fearful of incurring Jan's anger. She insinuated she was his 'special friend' over and over in the obit, implying she and John shared a secret no one else knew. I am not worried about his DUI. I think something far worse went on, something John was prevented from saying. Love to all, Brittainy
i agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Brittainy wrote:
Hi everyone - I did get the feeling John was being stifled, suffocated and maybe controlled or maybe manipulated, I am not sure, but I sensed a lot of coming from Jan. I know about the trailer and you know that's what makes me so suspicious - trailers aren't that strong on the inside, I've lived in one myself, and I know how weak the wall placements are. I find it so difficult to make myself believe that John's weight was supported by one of those flimsy hooks. I am so sorry to be saying this but I have been growing more and more worried lately - there is more to John's death than we're being told. I would like to contact the police department but I am fearful of incurring Jan's anger. She insinuated she was his 'special friend' over and over in the obit, implying she and John shared a secret no one else knew. I am not worried about his DUI. I think something far worse went on, something John was prevented from saying. Love to all, Brittainy
i agree.. and was th there a note?
And why cremation which he didn't believe in. He himself says this on YouTube.
TooLate

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

YoullneverKnow wrote:
Late 2011 is too long, had to be something recent for him to lose his license.
SoSad

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

me either wrote:
He hung himself at Jan Henderson's house in Shreveport. She obviously had a hand in writing the obit, putting herself before his family and friends, and she organized the memorial.
How can you hang yourself in a trailer?
YoullneverKnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

"Special" friend. His white light?? What bull shit! That crazy bitch probably showed him the white light.
just here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

I contacted Shreveport Caddo Crime stoppers. If anyone else could draw some attention to this, please do. I cannot let it be without answers.
Are they doing anything

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

just here wrote:
I contacted Shreveport Caddo Crime stoppers. If anyone else could draw some attention to this, please do. I cannot let it be without answers.
are they doing anything
just here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

No, I don't think so, so I'm going to the police station on Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Creole Discussions

Search the Creole Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hold on there 2,697
Carlyss LA is now. Little Mexicovilla Thu Wire home some money 2
Skylar Harris prostitution bust (Dec '13) Thu Fuckoff 3
Prien Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 28 Musikologist 10
Biggest hoebags in Lake Charles area Jul 27 TrashgonebeTrash 1
Motorcycle Clubs (Jan '12) Jul 27 Brothers in Mayhem 8
LC Neighborhood tired of flash flooding Jul 20 fred 1
•••
•••
•••
Creole Dating

more search filters

less search filters