Cane River Creole

May 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Advocate

Baton Rouge features artifacts on loan from Cane River National Historic Park, as well as other sources, in its exhibit The World of Cane River Creole: Rural Life in Natchitoches Parish.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of606
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CreoleeeBabii

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Dummy? Look Here Bitch. This Gonna Be Mii Last Comment. Whatever The Hell That Wholee Paragraph Was That You Wrotee, It Was So Eff'n Stupid. Please Get On Mii Mature Level Boo Boo. && No You Ain't Just Human You Got Uh Race. So Look Up Your Dxmn Racee && Study That Bxtch. K, I'm Done. Taking My Creole && Blessed Self To Sleep!:)
CreoleeeBabii

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

&& I Am RissaBabii Just Changed Mii Namee.
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

CreoleeeBabii wrote:
Dummy? Look Here Bitch. This Gonna Be Mii Last Comment. Whatever The Hell That Wholee Paragraph Was That You Wrotee, It Was So Eff'n Stupid. Please Get On Mii Mature Level Boo Boo. && No You Ain't Just Human You Got Uh Race. So Look Up Your Dxmn Racee && Study That Bxtch. K, I'm Done. Taking My Creole && Blessed Self To Sleep!:)
Lol....a bitch is a female dog.I'm not a female and do not have ways like a dog so apparently your referring to yourself.I do not have to conform to any socall race as it's a means of separating people.So check your own maturity level.Why would you get so upset over a topic that's not about you?Hmmm.... not only are you a fake bitch but a liar as well.All this Boo Boo mess means nothing little school girl.
WHATEVER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

RissaBabii wrote:
Boy Boo. You know you hating. How about you talk about your racee (whatever that is) && quit talking about other ppl's race. You havee nothing else better to do, do ya ?
When DID CREOLE BECOME A RACE? YOU'RE CLAIMING SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
Watcher

Williamstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as hating.They posted in a open forum which makes it public knowledge so why not tell the bad as well as the good.Also, the people in Natchitoches that are calling themselves Creole are not really Creole or Cajun but whatever you want to believe.Jokes on you for being narrow minded and condescending .
Right you are. They are mulatto. They started calling themselves Creole or Cajun maybe 15 years ago. They are what they are and should not be ashamed of the fact.
Odd though that they have gone to great lengths portraying themselves as Creole.
It has been noted in several books about the mulatto community south of Natchitoches.

“BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

I Wonder When These Melon Fuhkers Are Gonna Wake Up And Realize They Are BLACK??
CreoleeeBabii

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

I'm A Proud Creole Girl. Call It Whatever You Likee. Like Yall Wasting Yall Time Talking About Creoles, For What Reason ? Exactly. Yall Have Nothing Better To Do But To Hate! Get A Life Ppl.
Creole Cutie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Judged:

OMG...I can't believe that people are still sp ignorant and uneducated to even harbor such resentment against something they obviously know nothing about. If you have such a problem with our mixed culture or anyone's mixed culture, then maybe this isn't the place for you! Because we aren't going anywhere! All of these low brow slurs against a cultural diversity is petty and just plain stupid. If a person has these many insecurities that they have to bash races or other people's culture just to feel of "value" is pathetic. I am more than certain that the losers who are making these negative comments are merely trashy people without a valid opinion, who hide behind the anonymity of a blog to spew their racial slander. Honestly, I could care less for stupid people. That's why they are bitter and complaining on the internet. No one is having any exhibitions your culture because you have no culture, unless you count lying, stealing, raping, and being a general pest to society as a culture. No one wants to see that!!
Creole Cutie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Judged:

And FYI, Mulatta is spanish, a mixed person of Spanish and African blood, like a puerto rican. And a cajun is a person from south Louisiana, defendant of the expelled Nova Scotians (as if the bigots really know where that is, but it's Canada) Creoles are African and French defendants. We have been around long enough to e considered a race and cultural diversity. All of these facts are item taught in 8th grade Louisiana History, although if we want to resort to stereotypes, the ignorant losers who posted the garbage on here probably never made it that far in school. If so, they would know these things and have better argument for discussion-not blankly bashing something because they don't understand it.
Creole Cutie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Judged:

I know my other post had a lot of typos. That's due to the autocorrect feature on my phone. But my point is made. People here are so concerned and consumed with hate that this poor town will never be given a chance to progress. Ignorance only breeds more ignorance. Get a life and move on. Dont blame Creoles or any one else for your failure of not being a progressive human being. And why does it have to be considered such an insult that we are mixed with black?? If any of the nay sayers on this blog researched thier genealogy, I'm sure there would be a few off color person in thier family tree as well. I don't view my history as an insult. If you are ashamed of who you are, then that's your problem!
Logan

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Judged:

Creole Cutie wrote:
I know my other post had a lot of typos. That's due to the autocorrect feature on my phone. But my point is made. People here are so concerned and consumed with hate that this poor town will never be given a chance to progress. Ignorance only breeds more ignorance. Get a life and move on. Dont blame Creoles or any one else for your failure of not being a progressive human being. And why does it have to be considered such an insult that we are mixed with black?? If any of the nay sayers on this blog researched thier genealogy, I'm sure there would be a few off color person in thier family tree as well. I don't view my history as an insult. If you are ashamed of who you are, then that's your problem!
Ditto!
Creole Cutie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto!
Great Response! Looks like you gave much thought to it, or at least to most of your displayed capacity.
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Creole Cutie wrote:
<quoted text>Great Response! Looks like you gave much thought to it, or at least to most of your displayed capacity.
I simply agreed and look at the path you chose.It's okay!Peace!
Creole Cutie

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Like I said on your other racist rant, get help coward!
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply agreed and look at the path you chose.It's okay!Peace!
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Creole Cutie wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said on your other racist rant, get help coward!
It appears your the coward.Who are you to call me racist when you don't even know who you are.Maybe you should get help.Half Bake Bitch!
Creole Cutie

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

But you make it obvious that you are a racist--look it up in a dictionary, or have you never learn how to read neanderthal? Go back to your cave! It seems you are the one who knows nothing of your white history-- maybe you should look it up!
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears your the coward.Who are you to call me racist when you don't even know who you are.Maybe you should get help.Half Bake Bitch!
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Creole Cutie wrote:
<quoted text>But you make it obvious that you are a racist--look it up in a dictionary, or have you never learn how to read neanderthal? Go back to your cave! It seems you are the one who knows nothing of your white history-- maybe you should look it up!
Lol...your so educated.Check your own spelling.No I don't have a college degree but it doesn't make me lessor or better than anyone.Knowledge is retained for self not for a job.Now, you make maybe $60000 a year.I make well over $100000 per year.You have a degree and speak soso English.I have a basic High School Diploma and using a cell phone.So who is really ignorant?Yes, take a long look in the mirror.I can go and leave as I please.No trash, I don't sell drugs either.So let's not insult each other or speak negative.Now go type a memo for your boss!
Creole Cutie

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

I don't care if you're an industrial worker. I don't care how much money you make either. This has nothing to do with the fact that you are a racist! Nothing of the sort. You go online to make outlandish comments that have no validity , merely to substantiate your insignificant existence. And what makes you think I work in an office. I work for myself, my degree allows me that pleasure. Something you would never be able to understand. You can criticize the grammar but my point was still made. Stop playing this racial blame game because of your lacking as a man. If you were a real man, you wouldn't be spending the afternoon bashing people you obviously know nothing about and do something to improve society as a whole. But it is obvious you can't see past your petty assumptions. I hope you have no children. I would hate to think you are passing this nonsense along to another generation of bigots.
Creole Cutie

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

And I was serious about looking up your caveman roots--the neanderthals did not disappear, they were bred into the species in Northern Europe, which I believe is the root of most whites, giving rise to the idea that whites are genetically more aggressive than most. Please look that up, at least. Celebrate your culture of bashing!
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...your so educated.Check your own spelling.No I don't have a college degree but it doesn't make me lessor or better than anyone.Knowledge is retained for self not for a job.Now, you make maybe $60000 a year.I make well over $100000 per year.You have a degree and speak soso English.I have a basic High School Diploma and using a cell phone.So who is really ignorant?Yes, take a long look in the mirror.I can go and leave as I please.No trash, I don't sell drugs either.So let's not insult each other or speak negative.Now go type a memo for your boss!
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Creole Cutie wrote:
<quoted text>And I was serious about looking up your caveman roots--the neanderthals did not disappear, they were bred into the species in Northern Europe, which I believe is the root of most whites, giving rise to the idea that whites are genetically more aggressive than most. Please look that up, at least. Celebrate your culture of bashing!
Maybe your correct about whites but you must tell them and not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of606
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Creole Discussions

Search the Creole Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Mary Go 2,089
Sasol says American Welders are not good (Jun '13) 4 hr Mexican Have Green Card 9
Kevin McFatter Wed BailOne 1
Former judicial candidate to turn himself in on... Apr 11 Mary 1
Drug Dealers are in Control of Calcasieu Parish (Jun '12) Apr 9 Multiply 7
release of Arthur Matte (Feb '06) Apr 7 Melissa Bourgeois 4
Sanders pleads guilty to aggravated animal crue... Apr 5 Pierrre LeDoux 1
•••
•••
•••
Creole Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••