Cane River Creole

May 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Advocate

Baton Rouge features artifacts on loan from Cane River National Historic Park, as well as other sources, in its exhibit The World of Cane River Creole: Rural Life in Natchitoches Parish.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of606
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Logan

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Judged:

Cane River Creole?Please, black women were raped by this trash then given there pagan religion.Even today, socall Creoles are marrying cousins and inbred whites .It's so sad to celebrate being the bastard child of some white man but they love it.
Lonzo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Judged:

Sounds like one of those Creoles broke your heart playa
Logan

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Judged:

Lonzo wrote:
Sounds like one of those Creoles broke your heart playa
Lol...never .I know there heart.Go to the website and read there mission statement.It will tell you more than you want to hear.The average one will tell you that they are the best of both worlds.I can't respect any person that speaks with that tone.So if your the best of both words what are we?They love those white brothers and will even make choices based off white perception and not truth.I don't hate any man or woman at all.
Creole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Maybe you should try researching your own ethnic background. Doesn't look like you have done a good job of that with ours :)
what

Moulton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

creole womens are f i n e fine.
plz

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

what wrote:
creole womens are f i n e fine.
Only if your definition of fine is light skinned
sickofthem

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Logan wrote:
Cane River Creole?Please, black women were raped by this trash then given there pagan religion.Even today, socall Creoles are marrying cousins and inbred whites .It's so sad to celebrate being the bastard child of some white man but they love it.
Someone needs to teach you a little respect.It should have been done when you were young but I'm sure you mom didn't know you father so she had to do what she could with you between all the men.
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Creole wrote:
Maybe you should try researching your own ethnic background. Doesn't look like you have done a good job of that with ours :)
No need to research history when your confined to what you want to be compared to who or what you really have become.It makes no differences to as your a separatist just like the ones you love.Your the only people I know get drunk on the church grounds then become moral when others state there opinion which is written in history.
polabo

Many, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to research history when your confined to what you want to be compared to who or what you really have become.It makes no differences to as your a separatist just like the ones you love.Your the only people I know get drunk on the church grounds then become moral when others state there opinion which is written in history.
Hey Logan.

Although your opinions are a little more highbrow than mine and your grasp of the english language is a tad better, you still seem pretty much like an uneducated bigot not nearly as smart as they like to think they are. In other words you and me are soul mates. How about joining me and the rest of the pocket pull gang behind the Mobe's building for some booty rompin'?
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

polabo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Logan.

Although your opinions are a little more highbrow than mine and your grasp of the english language is a tad better, you still seem pretty much like an uneducated bigot not nearly as smart as they like to think they are. In other words you and me are soul mates. How about joining me and the rest of the pocket pull gang behind the Mobe's building for some booty rompin'?
First off your opinion about my grammar means nothing.Secondly, were nothing alike and I never put myself over or under anyone.Last but not the least I don't care about your homosexual life style or sarcasm .
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

sickofthem wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs to teach you a little respect.It should have been done when you were young but I'm sure you mom didn't know you father so she had to do what she could with you between all the men.
Another inbred wannabe that's lost in there on thinking.My mother and farther have been married for over 40 years and they are not related...what about your parents?Another fact is that most of you sleep with your cousins and some marry strictly within your own family.That's where the hog heads with no necks come from.It's call inbreeding .So I'm quite sure you know both your parents because they are cousins.Now play the dozen with that info.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

You sure seem to know a lot about inbreeding. I can see you hate who you are by the way you down others. I suspect that's from your upbringing. Were you a crack baby? Mother worked on her back infront of you? Father was drunk all the time and would slip into your bed at night? Now you are all alone in the world because you wife left you for another woman and your kids hate you? See my friend it's not all your fault that you are the pos that you are. Have a great day!!!!!!!
Tom Cat

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another inbred wannabe that's lost in there on thinking.My mother and farther have been married for over 40 years and they are not related...what about your parents?Another fact is that most of you sleep with your cousins and some marry strictly within your own family.That's where the hog heads with no necks come from.It's call inbreeding .So I'm quite sure you know both your parents because they are cousins.Now play the dozen with that info.
Curious, in the above post, you mention that your parents have been married for 40 years and are not related. Very interesting.
polabo

Many, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never put myself over or under anyone.
I know, that's what I want to fix!!!!

Since: Jun 09

Höst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

I see the debates have degenerated a bit since my last visit.
I love it!
Obama

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

My Bad! i thought this was about my daddy!!!
RissaBabii

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Okay, if you ain't Creole or know nothing about Creoles then I don't understand why you had the nerve to post something about Creoles. Lol the only explanation is HATING! Haha, have a good day people!:)
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

RissaBabii wrote:
Okay, if you ain't Creole or know nothing about Creoles then I don't understand why you had the nerve to post something about Creoles. Lol the only explanation is HATING! Haha, have a good day people!:)
No such thing as hating.They posted in a open forum which makes it public knowledge so why not tell the bad as well as the good.Also, the people in Natchitoches that are calling themselves Creole are not really Creole or Cajun but whatever you want to believe.Jokes on you for being narrow minded and condescending .
RissaBabii

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Boy Boo. You know you hating. How about you talk about your racee (whatever that is) && quit talking about other ppl's race. You havee nothing else better to do, do ya ?
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

RissaBabii wrote:
Boy Boo. You know you hating. How about you talk about your racee (whatever that is) && quit talking about other ppl's race. You havee nothing else better to do, do ya ?
I don't have a race I'm just human.I don't think I'm better than other people.I don't threat other people like they are beneath me.I don't hide behind fake screen names and demoralize people for there opinion, but I do try too bring out as many facts as possible .I gather your either related or a part of the separatist movement within that community.Either way you can have at it.I know you have better things to do than comment to me about some school yard fashion word(s) like hating.I guess you figure your parents are hating on you when you want get drunk and drive.Damn dummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of606
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Creole Discussions

Search the Creole Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr Not Landrieu 2,541
FEMA Trailers For Sale in DeRidder (Feb '10) Jun 26 Connie Pollard 23
Review: AAA Glass And Upholstery Jun 24 Reviewer 1
Review: 1st Choice Movers Lake Charles Jun 16 Awsome 1
tj Fontenot Jun 13 TCP 1
Carlyss LA is now. Little Mexicovilla Jun '14 Mexicans 1
for rent? Jun '14 hiiii 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Creole Jobs

•••