Urgent Police Advisors (85 Nos.) Requ...

Urgent Police Advisors (85 Nos.) Required for Haiti

Posted in the Creole Forum

Bik Ss

Kathmandu, Nepal

#1 Jul 27, 2012
We have urgent vacancies for police officer with at least 5 years of experience for a contract in Haiti as a police advisor. They must speak Creole (Haitian language), English and French.

This is a one-year contract the pay is $60,000.00 to 125,000.00 depends on candidates level.

We are currently recruiting 85 police advisors.

Food, Accommodation, Visa and air ticket provided by company plus visa to travel to the US for training with forward movement to Haiti.

Salary will be paid during the training period as well.

If you are interested then Kindly send your documents as per below: You must write the position title, applying country name, current location and your nationality on the Subject box of email while sending documents to us.
• Resume on Microsoft word format
• Original Scan copy of Passport
• PP size photo
• Certificate of Work/Degree
• Training Certificates and License Copies

HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennings Murder Investigation: Behavior Profile (Aug '09) Aug 21 dis-cuss-ted 51
Louisina Sucks! Aug 2 TipsyFromCentralC... 6
Tonisha Fortune? Anybody know he Jul 31 TicTocTime 1
Miguel JC Keller Jul 30 Russellville is a... 1
Light Sentencing Judge David Ritchie (Apr '10) Jul 30 Missmyson 7
News 15,000 Jehovah's Witnesses descend on Baton Rouge Jul '16 ihveit 1
News Nicholas Wright: 'I believe I'm the real deal' (Oct '14) Oct '14 wnicholas70 7

Creole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Creole Mortgages