just wondering

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

just wondering that people's thoughts were on new life apostolic church and it's pastor terry gobin.
SAE

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

Judged:

I don't know anything about the church,their beliefs or the people but I think Terry is a very nice person...
new life turned damaged

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Judged:

the pastor and his wife arent what they seem. they love to gossip and love hurting people over their platform and dont care who they hurt. they let men on their platform and they tak money from others but still let it go on. Stay clear
Amy

Rockville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Judged:

He will squeeze every dime from that church and its members and move on. Wolf in sheeps clothing.
Jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

Pastor Gobin is first, my pastor and good friend.
Knowing him for as many years as I have, I can tell you he cares for peoples souls! He is on a mission to reach the lost, heal and mend broken hearts. As for money I have never seen any thing that is not in the bible (tithing and offering). They do not ever hurt people, They only help and love people. The only people that get their feelings hurt are the rebellious ones who don't get there way.
Who are these people I will tell you who I am I am Jay and I am right here from Crawfordsville. I know him.
Toma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

Pastor Gobin is my Pastor....I love his family..I love who he is. He is very transparent he does not hide anything...What you see is what you get..I really don't know how people can say bad things about others especially about a man of God who loves God and people with all his heart...I can honetly say the love of God is in him...A man on a mission from God and I honestly say the bible says,in the last days we will be persecuted for what we believe. To Pastor Gobin we love you and keep up the good Work for God...We love you
Sis Kim Phipps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

that kind of attitude. I sincerely pray a place of repentance will come to you.
Petie

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

Is this church in Waynetown?
I grew up there & do not remember that church
There was the Methodist baptist & Christian church
where is this one?
From what I am reading what you are all saying .
The churches across America are in a world of hurt
Be interesting to see what happens with this one.
Dea

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

This is my pastor, I love my pastor. He is the most kindest, sweetest person you'll ever meet. God chose him to lead the flock and thats what he is going to do. I have seen him with people, he loves to help people in anyway he can. I have seen him care and just love people nothing less. I love my pastor hes a man of God. The Bible says dont touch Gods anointed.
to Petie

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

Petie, the church is in Crawfordsville, next to the old skate carrel also on the radio 103.9 Sunday morning at 9:00 AM
Robin McKinney

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

new life turned damaged wrote:
the pastor and his wife arent what they seem. they love to gossip and love hurting people over their platform and dont care who they hurt. they let men on their platform and they tak money from others but still let it go on. Stay clear
These statements are completely false. I have attended this church for over three years and Pastor and Sis. Gobin are Godly people! They follow the word of God and love with all their heart. I have seen them give, and bless and help so many people. Taking is not what they do. Giving and ministering is what they are all about!
Robin McKinney

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

I would like to say how much I admire Rev. Terry Gobin and Sis. Gobin. I have attended New Life for over 3 years. Through their ministry I have seen so much growth in my walk with God. They both are consumed with the love of God and it shows in all they do.
Pastor Gobin is dedicated to bringing fresh anointed messages to the church. You can tell in his preaching that he has prayed and studied and has truly heard from God.
There have been many success stories of people in our church that the Gobins have counseled and helped. My son-in-law was a troubled youth with drug problems. Pastor and Sis. Gobin worked with him and loved him and prayed for him.... God has done a miraculous work in his life and he has been clean and sober for 10 years. I give God all the glory but also want you to know Pastor and Sis. Gobin played a big role in his recovery.
I am proud to attend New Life and call them my Pastor.
Robin McKinney

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

Amy wrote:
He will squeeze every dime from that church and its members and move on. Wolf in sheeps clothing.
The above statement is false. I am a member of his church. I can say with assuredness that as Pastor of New Life he takes a salary and nothing more. He has been in Crawfordsville pastoring for 12 years. I'd say he hasn't "moved on". During the time I have attended New Life he has helped so many. The offerings taken at church are used for upkeep, ministry, and to help others. I have personally seen New Life as a body vote and agree to buy a vehicle for an evangelist that had only a beat up truck to get around in. It truly was a beautiful thing. I am thankful we were able to do it!
In conclusion there is no wolf in sheeps clothing here. Only a shepherd who loves people and gives far more than he takes.
Jared

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

I also have been attending New Life for about 3 years now. Before I came to this church I was not close to God. I also hated my personal life because I was terribly bullied at school and had many thoughts of sucide because it was so bad. I would come home crying and I would cry myself to sleep. And now through Pastor Gobins ministry that God has put in him and the grace of God I am now closer than I have ever been to God and I love life and have so much fun. I look foward to going to church and hearing his messages. He gets up every morning at 3 to pray for Crawfordsville and the people in it. He loves this town and would never do anything to hurt it or steal from it. Every Friday he drives around town giving people and companies baked goods and expects nothing in return. He did that because he cared. Even when gas was at an all time high he did that. He could have stopped and said they arent worth it but he didnt because he loves this town.
He is the funniest guy that I have ever met. He is also one of the kindest. His wife is the same way. Their children are very funny and his youngest son is my best friend.
They both have done so much for this town and I dont think it is right for someone to attack a family like that and especially a Man of God.
Their ministry has helped and reached so many people and they would never ever ever try to hurt someone.
They are a wonderful family and I love them all to death.
Jared

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Judged:

Pastor Gobin is a GREAT man!!!
jane

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

It seems to me that if a person calls themselves a Christian they would not even be on this website displaying themselves in such a manner! Regardless if you are for someone or against someone! I may not attend Pastor Gobins church nor a church at all but I do recall someone (GOD) to respect your neighbors with love and kindness. To be able to turn your cheek to someones faults and to honor your mother and father.
jane

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

There is not enough room to display my comment so I will take as much room as necessary. My only beef with the Pastor and his church is that one of his members denies the father of her child the right to see the child. The little child cries because they know it is Sunday and they are missing church and the little ones that attend. The little child knows that if they are not present to say their versus then they will miss the church activities.
jane

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

It is sad that a father and a child can not have a relationship because the mother is so wrapped up in a church! God created individuals and made two sexes a male and a female. It was his intention to have them come together to make a child. It says in the Bible to honor your mother and father. On fathers day this year, this local father was denied visitation of his minor child because it affected the child in missing church.
jane

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

So to shame on a church, a pastor, the congregation and to the single mother because you are not following the Bible and if you think you are I believe that you are truely a hypocrite!!!!!!!!!! And has for the money issues that some people posted, if you think you were being robbed of your money, why were you going to his church? There are many other churches in the United States of America and you can listen free at home on the tv.
jane

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

I believe in God and the pastor on the television said this could be my year of jubilation, if only I believed. Some how, some way God will make it right so this local father can have a relationship with his minor child. Child support in which he pays and has the receipts is not to be injunction with child visitation. With many complaints to the court, just maybe the start of the year of jubilation will have a happy ending.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crawfordsville Discussions

Search the Crawfordsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Wojciehowski Jul 21 Hoosier 5
Job in area Jul 12 needinajob 1
Fireworks Jul 9 squeezers 4
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1,302
Forum sucks....period (Dec '11) Jun '14 The Fuze 18
Eric Cantor Jun '14 Lisa 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crawfordsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crawfordsville People Search