looking for Rosie Endicott

Since: Apr 08

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2008
I am looking for an old friend. Her name is Rosie, her maiden name was Corwin and last I knew she was married to Danny Endicott, but that was over 20 years ago. Her boys are named JOhnny and maybe Alex?
I moved away and lost touch, I appreciate any help, thanks.
pitbulls_rule1

Crawfordsville, IN

#2 Mar 17, 2009
hi did u find rosie let me know thank u

Since: Apr 08

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2009
No I sure didn't. She and I were friends. I am not someone trying to cause her trouble. We lived next to the funeral home in Crawfordsville. She lived downstairs with her family and my boys and I lived upstairs. I can't remember the street name.
I moved away and lost touch with everyone. Thanks in advance for any info.
Petie

Vancouver, WA

#4 Mar 30, 2009
I am Rosie s friend I saw a few years back when I went to Waynetown
She moved to C Ville her & her hubby lost their home after trying to finance their business Sad that the economy got the best of them Rosie is a survivor & is doing o.k.
Smooth1

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Nov 16, 2015
She's my aunt her sons are Johnny an Lee
Stephanie

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2016
Danny left Rosie. He was tired of her cheating on him over and over. Danny just want tanned enough, if you get my drift. Last I knew she moved to Indianapolis with a boy 20 years her junior. I dearest agree is hooked on drugs.

Johnny has done well since getting released. You can find him on there registry. No one ever talks of the other little flamer. Danny is in the phone book.
Lyricv

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2016
Stephanie wrote:
Danny left Rosie. He was tired of her cheating on him over and over. Danny just want tanned enough, if you get my drift. Last I knew she moved to Indianapolis with a boy 20 years her junior. I dearest agree is hooked on drugs.
Johnny has done well since getting released. You can find him on there registry. No one ever talks of the other little flamer. Danny is in the phone book.
I was so excited when I seen a reply in my inbox to my post from several years ago. All I have to say is shame on you. Does it make you feel good to post your anonymous bashing? We all have our skeletons and we all are not perfect. Be careful, your name might be next on this site. Again, shame on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawfordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry gobin and new life (Jan '09) Aug 21 Cine 39
indiana childrens christian home (Aug '09) Jul '16 Madmax123 33
News Senate passes lottery privatization (Feb '07) Jul '16 one opinion 39
Gays for Donald Trump Jun '16 Gays for Donald T... 1
Skinning Dipping (Feb '16) Jun '16 Red Cloud 6
News THREE questions on Styrofoam Jun '16 Red Cloud 1
crawfordsville indiana snitch (Oct '10) Jun '16 wow what bs 12

Crawfordsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance