crawfordsville indiana snitch

Posted in the Crawfordsville Forum

only the truth

North Salem, IN

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Cassandra Glaze is a dope whore and one of the biggest snitches in crawfordsville in she also sold meth to the guy that killed the 10 yr old girl in crawfordsville i think her name was savanna the guys last name was bixler and hes cassandras sisters brother in law Cassandra Glaze will also buy boxes of sudifed for $50.00
shocked

Poteau, OK

#2 Oct 30, 2010
you must be an ex...
cassandra

Farmington, MI

#3 Jan 3, 2011
Yes thhe ex mother in law the true snitch is her son wesley baker and yes the bixler is my sister nephew by marriage she dont even deal with any of them people and no i didnt sale him any drugs because i am not a drug dealer some people are so childish..
disrespectful

Farmington, MI

#4 Jan 3, 2011
this is all such crap and why would you post it on the new ross forum when savannahs family lives here i think we all know who the snitches are wesley baker from roachdale..imagine that the post id from roachdale and he is also cassandras ex so you hit it right on the head shocked from poteau ok
blah blah blah

Farmington, MI

#5 Jan 3, 2011
i think we all know who the snitches are wesley baker from roachdale..imagine that the post id from roachdale and he is also cassandras ex so you hit it right on the head shocked from poteau ok
watch your back

Clayton, IN

#6 Jan 4, 2011
ITS SAD SOME PEOPLE CHOOSE 2 AIR THERE DIRT ON HERE.ITS A SHAME PEOPLE DONT JUST GROW UP.AND WORRY ABOUT THERE OWN ISSUSES.AND 2 BRING A CHILDS DEATH INTO IT/ NO MATTER HOW IT HAPPENED.SHOWS U R HEARTLESS,AND STUPID.
why do you know so much

United States

#7 Jan 5, 2011
Only the truth how come you would know so much info about a person if your not involved? Most adults work their problems out instead of naming name and putting other peoples business online seems to me like maybe you are telling the truth but about yourself may that poor child R.I.P. that is so worng that you owuld even mention that baby may god be with your soul!!
Kathy Jo

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2011
one in every town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawfordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rehab center Dec 14 NoWay 2
Wreck just west of Crawfordville on I-74 nov29th Dec 11 squeezers 4
Ladoga Acedemy is closing down. (Apr '09) Dec 11 Darrell 20
indiana childrens christian home (Aug '09) Nov 23 adam malone 14
Tired of BS? (Apr '14) Nov 23 squeezers 2
Fredrick R. "Fred" Hitch, New Palestine (Aug '11) Oct '14 Judith Hitch Boots 2
Ebola Land Oct '14 squeezers 1
Crawfordsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web