The evil they knew intimately

The evil they knew intimately

There are 68 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 7, 2007, titled The evil they knew intimately. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

I watched the first segment of Ken Burns' "The War" after coming home from the movie "3:10 to Yuma." I watched the second installment between snatches of the Titans-Saints game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Defender of Decency

United States

#64 Oct 12, 2007
lastrep wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, never claimed to be in combat.
How on earth did you pick the name?
Someone has to do it. Everyone has a destiny, this is mine. To wade through this cesspool of a society and save what can be saved. Such is my lot in life. No need to thank me, this is what I do.
lastrep

Columbus, IN

#65 Oct 12, 2007
Defender of Decency wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has to do it. Everyone has a destiny, this is mine. To wade through this cesspool of a society and save what can be saved. Such is my lot in life. No need to thank me, this is what I do.
Gosh, how do you change clothes so fast in a phone booth?
Scan

Los Angeles, CA

#66 Oct 12, 2007
Defender of Decency wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't quit your day job!
Lester Hunt

Indianapolis, IN

#67 Oct 12, 2007
You can't even spell "consistent."
SJHawk42 wrote:
Watch out Dan, such respectful words for a bunch of warmongers will get you kicked of the Marxists For Peace Club. You need to review your talking points and retrograde them to Roosevelt's war.
1. We never examined the root cause of the attack on Pearl Harbor. What did we do to provoke them?
2. Roosevelt was either incompetent in preventing 12-7 or complicit in allowing it to happen, to drag the country in to war.
3. Germany never attacked us! Diverting forces to Europe only diminished our ability to fight our only legitimate war in the Pacific.
4. Normandy was a quagmire. We should have pulled out after the first day.
5. By keeping our forces in Germany and Japan, we are only creating more enemies. End the occupation now.
Come on Dan, at least be consistant.

“De Oppresso Liber”

Since: Sep 07

Florence, KY

#68 Oct 12, 2007
Lester Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please...find something more reluvint to commint un.

LOL!

Since: Dec 06

United States

#69 Oct 14, 2007
Lester Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
So in all of that, you managed to find one letter nit-pick. Golly, that must invalidate my whole post. And such a witty riposte too, I am devastated.
LButts

Marysville, OH

#70 Oct 14, 2007
Earn It wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are displeased with America's defense of the nation and its citizens you are welcome to leave. We promise we will even hold the door for you on the way out least it strike you in the rear.
Gosh, you would think that dying for free speech was a reason we went to war, but, I discover to my chagrin, free speech is a legitimate reason to be sent away to exile.
r e b

Peoria, IL

#71 Oct 15, 2007
SJHawk42 wrote:
Watch out Dan, such respectful words for a bunch of warmongers will get you kicked of the Marxists For Peace Club. You need to review your talking points and retrograde them to Roosevelt's war.
1. We never examined the root cause of the attack on Pearl Harbor. What did we do to provoke them?
2. Roosevelt was either incompetent in preventing 12-7 or complicit in allowing it to happen, to drag the country in to war.
3. Germany never attacked us! Diverting forces to Europe only diminished our ability to fight our only legitimate war in the Pacific.
4. Normandy was a quagmire. We should have pulled out after the first day.
5. By keeping our forces in Germany and Japan, we are only creating more enemies. End the occupation now.
Come on Dan, at least be consistant.
very good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawfordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
indiana childrens christian home (Aug '09) Jun '17 liningm 55
Mark Gann (Jul '15) Jun '17 sillygirl 3
ku klux klan (Aug '12) May '17 Now_What- 22
News Robert E. Dickey May '17 Now_What- 1
Skinning Dipping (Feb '16) May '17 Now_What- 10
Morgan Becker May '17 Thorntown now 2
Who snitched on who May '17 YouAlreadyKnow 2

Crawfordsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance