'Idol' cuts 4 more, leaving 12 finalists

'Idol' cuts 4 more, leaving 12 finalists

There are 18 comments on the ap.peninsulaclarion.com story from Mar 6, 2008, titled 'Idol' cuts 4 more, leaving 12 finalists. In it, ap.peninsulaclarion.com reports that:

The top 12 "American Idol" finalists include an actress, a "Star Search" champion, an Australian, a male stripper and someone who already recorded a debut album.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ap.peninsulaclarion.com.

Sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#1 Mar 6, 2008
The gay guy was off the hook.
Lina Yerke

Lima, OH

#3 Mar 6, 2008
LOL...he sure was! Hilarious.
Sammy

Ottawa, Canada

#5 Mar 7, 2008
Lina Yerke wrote:
LOL...he sure was! Hilarious.
whats buddy's problem. I honestly have nothing against gay community but this guy was alittle off the top.
alma

Stamford, CT

#7 Mar 7, 2008
hey
alma

Stamford, CT

#8 Mar 7, 2008
is anyone here?
Lina Yerke

Lima, OH

#9 Mar 7, 2008
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>whats buddy's problem. I honestly have nothing against gay community but this guy was alittle off the top.
I don't either but he was flamin' it up on stage. He was interesting to watch but I think it was time for him to go.

I was shocked that Aisa (sp?) was let go.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Mar 7, 2008
An Australian finalist?! Why, that's un-American!
kayla

Newark, DE

#11 Mar 7, 2008
i luv him it was not time for him to go he is funny && hot && i luv him he seems very nice i cryed so bad when i heard he was voted off
Sammy

Canada

#12 Mar 7, 2008
Lina Yerke wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't either but he was flamin' it up on stage. He was interesting to watch but I think it was time for him to go.
I was shocked that Aisa (sp?) was let go.
yea thats a shock
sunnydaze

Tallahassee, FL

#14 Mar 8, 2008
Cut the rest of the "performers" and cancel the show. Lets adapt some screen plays to the Television than this dumb junk. It makes stupid people at home and in media look like idiots in the eyes of the world.

Singing, dancing and drama are easy..COMEDY is hard!
Sammy

Etobicoke, Canada

#15 Mar 8, 2008
sunnydaze wrote:
Cut the rest of the "performers" and cancel the show. Lets adapt some screen plays to the Television than this dumb junk. It makes stupid people at home and in media look like idiots in the eyes of the world.
Singing, dancing and drama are easy..COMEDY is hard!
good point!
homophobiasru

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Mar 8, 2008
he should sue knowing hes gay thats y he got voted off just jealous he wasnt dancing on your laps

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#17 Mar 8, 2008
"Idol" judge and ex pop star Paula Abduls "comeback" attempt has apparently hit another snag according to her personal trainer former heavywieght champion Mike Tyson. Tyson, speaking on the condition of total secrecy, has accused the aging ex pop star of attempting to rape him. The "incident" occured backstage at the Idol set in hollywood, where, after the shows March 1st taping, Tyson claims Abdul attempted to "seduce" him by plying him with cheap vodka and performing an exotic "bellydance" that left the ex champ "sick to my tummy" he told startled reporters outside his L.A. room at the salvation army. Abdul could not be awakened today for comment.
Sammy

Canada

#18 Mar 9, 2008
JG OP wrote:
"Idol" judge and ex pop star Paula Abduls "comeback" attempt has apparently hit another snag according to her personal trainer former heavywieght champion Mike Tyson. Tyson, speaking on the condition of total secrecy, has accused the aging ex pop star of attempting to rape him. The "incident" occured backstage at the Idol set in hollywood, where, after the shows March 1st taping, Tyson claims Abdul attempted to "seduce" him by plying him with cheap vodka and performing an exotic "bellydance" that left the ex champ "sick to my tummy" he told startled reporters outside his L.A. room at the salvation army. Abdul could not be awakened today for comment.
You actually take time to write this shyt.

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#19 Mar 9, 2008
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>You actually take time to write this shyt.
No....as amtter of fact its all ore-written and My secretary Lana sends it out. Try it with a bottle of Chianti as you eat it.
Sammy

Canada

#20 Mar 9, 2008
JG OP wrote:
<quoted text> No....as amtter of fact its all ore-written and My secretary Lana sends it out. Try it with a bottle of Chianti as you eat it.
Lana?hahahah not.
BlackDude09

West, TX

#21 Mar 10, 2008
he is prettier than most girls!!!!!!!!!!
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#22 Mar 10, 2008
BlackDude09 wrote:
he is prettier than most girls!!!!!!!!!!
He's all yours dude...good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawfordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny (May '11) Jun 13 Suga daddy 6
indiana childrens christian home (Aug '09) May 29 Luckyme67 62
ku klux klan (Aug '12) May 24 Rip Chen Picket 24
New business at the East end of Waynetowm May '18 DTC 1
What has happened to County Market? May '18 Robert 1
Moving to area and looking for nice apartment. ... Apr '18 Screwy Louie 3
Minimum Wage Jan '18 Red Cloud 1

Crawfordsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Crawfordsville Mortgages