United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Judged:

Anyone have a hauntes location they would like to have investigated? We are a professional paranormal team lookong for active places or to help a family in need due to paranormal happenings we are filming a paranormal webshow we dont have to film at your location but it would ne great if we could..best of all its FREE OF CHARGE you dont have to pay a dime if so contact me at hapr00@gmail.com thanks!
Scientist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

There is no evidence of anything supernatural or paranormal existing. If you think otherwise, go to www.randi.org and apply for the million dollar challenge (paid if you can show under scientific conditions that such goofy notions exist). Otherwise take your bullshit elsewhere.
parapsychologist

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

Thanks for you advice its nice knowing only one persons views are accepted in your eyea and please watch the language
Bea

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Check out Shades State Park, very early in the morning along trail 2. Just before sunrise, I've heard drums , chanting and whispers, more than once.
Fed Up with Bullies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

There are alot of unexplained occurrences in this world... miracle survivors, near-misses, things that just can't be explained.
We can call it a coincidence, or supernatural, or paranormal. Others call if an intervention from God, a miracle. Karma is another word.
No one has all the answers, and no one can truthfully say that they know for a fact that there are not legitimate paranormal or supernatural mysteries.
Instead of bullying and calling their research "goofy notions", why not look into it a bit more! Remember, "SCIENCE" has a way of being proven wrong as time goes by.
LAC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

First and foremost fed up is absolutely correct in saying that there are MANY unexplained occurances, in all aspect of study from Biblicial, Science, ect. So don't let Scientist from Indy hinder anything.
Shades state park is called Shades after a belief by the natives who called it "Shades of Death". Because of the multiple shades of darkness throughout the park.
Para, Please understand that in no way is this a slam against you. This comment is directed to scientist....ALL professional Paranormal groups are trained to disprove occurances but in some cases they cannot therefore it is consider "paranormal" paranormal is defined as something that is between the realm of normal and abnormal. Secondly our bodies as well as all things are masses of energy and minerals we all know and you as a scientist should that energy leaves a trail as well as DNA from Humans. So for you to say "There is no evidence of anything supernatural or paranormal existing" that is incorrect. You stated in your comment a link to a website. I just briefly scanned the website and it's pretty obvious that it's a "scientific" based website. Most legit paranormal groups have several years of experience in paranormal activity, had studied at lenght the aspects of paranormal activities as well as science. Not to say that there are not groups that are uninformed and uneducated in paranomal activities. Now to answer a question Scientist that's in your head NO I am not involved in any paranormal groups, secondly I am not a person of religious belief, thirdly I am not going to base actions and activities that happen on this earth on either Science or paranormal activity. I check the facts rule out the obvious and then form my opnion...not everything can be explained and if you say it can then your less of a scientist than you state in your name.
old local

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Used to be a 'haunted' house out on 150N just east of 25. It wasnt far from my grandparent's farm I can remember as a kid the teenagers talking about it.( the adults for that matter). I obviously am not saying it was haunted. lol.. I just remember the older cousins and such talking about it alot. Us kids, of course, hung on every word.

Anyone old enough to remember that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crawfordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do you know about Katie Todd? 2 hr wierded out 1
Mendy 17 hr ITscott 1
Job in area Aug 1 squeezers 2
Fireworks Jul '14 squeezers 4
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
Forum sucks....period (Dec '11) Jun '14 The Fuze 18

Search the Crawfordsville Forum:
•••
•••
Crawfordsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crawfordsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••