Laura Kirtley

There are 2 comments on the WLFI Lafayette story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Laura Kirtley. In it, WLFI Lafayette reports that:

Laura joined WLFI in April 2008 as the weekend anchor and reporter. She grew up in Crawfordsville and went to Crawfordsville High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLFI Lafayette.

RockinRoger

Woodridge, IL

#1 Jul 7, 2008
Welcome to WLFI, and I might also add one other thing too. IT IS GREAT IN KNOWING THAT YET ANOTHER INDIANA UNIVERSITY GRADUATE is now with the WLFI TEAM! Kelly needs all the support she can get now too!
Sans Cable

Pocono Pines, PA

#2 Jul 9, 2008
WLFI has added another pretty face to replace Gina Quatrocci, but a pretty face is not enough. She should concentrate less on pasting on the smile that shows off her sparkling white teeth, and more on learning to read the news. Take some lessons from the young woman who has been sitting in for the new, sharp-voiced, recently hired evening anchor. (Sorry, I'm bad at remembering names.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawfordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skinning Dipping May 14 Lisa 5
Racist Clinton May 1 Sue 1
indiana childrens christian home (Aug '09) Apr '16 TJ Turner 28
Skin Apr '16 squeezers 2
ku klux klan (Aug '12) Apr '16 Now_What 21
News Crawfordsville church volunteer faces 5 counts ... (Mar '12) Apr '16 Sam Bo 10
Tiffany Leman (Apr '10) Mar '16 Shelby shahan 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crawfordsville Mortgages