Creative restoration expressed in acr...

Creative restoration expressed in acrylic, mixed media and wood

There are 1 comment on the The Journal Review story from Jul 2, 2007, titled Creative restoration expressed in acrylic, mixed media and wood. In it, The Journal Review reports that:

The impassioned RESTORATION creativity of two unique and unusual Crawfordsville artists will be exhibited in the cool comfort of the Library's Mary Bishop Memorial Art Gallery during the hot and humid days of ... via The Journal Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Review.

Nina

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2007
I think the story in the paper was great. Allowing Diane Hammill to submit the article and run it in its entirety was also admirable. I think the gallery is a terrific opportunity to showcase local talent and provide a cultural outlook for the community. It allows local artists as well a much needed venue. We need more of this in Crawfordsville. Somehow it needs to be advertised more. I know many people who had no idea the show was going on or in the library. Many I have spoken with haven't even been to the new library!

Thanks so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawfordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did all the Blacks come from? Aug 12 Rip Chen Picket 3
News Crawfordsville clock tower may be making comeba... Aug 12 Rip Chen Picket 1
Misty Butler Aug 1 Uncle Jimfrank 1
indiana childrens christian home (Aug '09) Jun '17 liningm 55
Mark Gann (Jul '15) Jun '17 sillygirl 3
ku klux klan (Aug '12) May '17 Now_What- 22
News Robert E. Dickey May '17 Now_What- 1

Crawfordsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crawfordsville Mortgages