get rid of the chief
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lol

Lawndale, NC

#81 Jan 29, 2013
Po boy wrote:
<quoted text> Middle class dont buy their child a new car for a birthday gift. Sorry this just don't JIVE with me. I hope they are investigating all of his spending along with our former Mayor.
Omg she drives a 08 civic you stupid idiot lets see lets count now....that's 5 yrs old you people make me laugh bahahahahhaha so how does that JIVE with ya
OMG

Crossville, TN

#82 Jan 29, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg she drives a 08 civic you stupid idiot lets see lets count now....that's 5 yrs old you people make me laugh bahahahahhaha so how does that JIVE with ya
OMG, It just doesn't JIVE with me either. Maybe after all the investigation is over, then we will all know__________The rest of the story. Good Day!
Hahaha

Lawndale, NC

#83 Jan 29, 2013
Hahahaj you can't even own a used car In monterey with out being accused of being a drug dealer ......you people crack me up ))))))))
Paul

United States

#84 Jan 29, 2013
Sounds like a few people DO have personal problems. What a shame. That is exactly what is wrong with this town. A man and his wife can not even work DAY and NIGHT to give their child a gift without being accused of obtaining it illegally or dishonestly. What a shame. What a miserable life it must be to live with such hate and jealousy.
Furthermore, middle class people buy new cars all of the time. It is just WHAT you choose to spend your money on. That makes all of the difference. Truth or lie? New car or every weekend at the bar? Drugs or hugs?
Happy2day

Lebanon, TN

#85 Feb 3, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over channel 5 news ,Phil Williams video it from sky 5 helicopter and showed the dozer and truck on Kevin's land , go to channel 5 and look up monterey news or something about the dozer in Monterey Phil investigates
Yeah, watch news channel 5s coverage by Phil Williams. Because it was so carefully edited that literally every citizen who did NOT attend the town meeting believes that the news represented the truth. All questions were answered and fully explained. Gee that didn't show that footage on the news in the 'investigative report...' maybe because they would have looked like idiots and bored people everywhere would have change the channel. Anyone in attendance knows exactly how horribly the news doctored the story
wrong

Manchester, TN

#86 Feb 3, 2013
Happy2day wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, watch news channel 5s coverage by Phil Williams. Because it was so carefully edited that literally every citizen who did NOT attend the town meeting believes that the news represented the truth. All questions were answered and fully explained. Gee that didn't show that footage on the news in the 'investigative report...' maybe because they would have looked like idiots and bored people everywhere would have change the channel. Anyone in attendance knows exactly how horribly the news doctored the story
this sounds like a cop to me
well

Chatsworth, GA

#88 Feb 11, 2013
nosey rosey wrote:
<quoted text>maybe all of you nosey busy bodies in this town should mind your own business instead of trying to mind the cheifs business!
We don't have a chief and bates is to dumb to be one
xxx

Chatsworth, GA

#90 Feb 11, 2013
too good for this town wrote:
<quoted text>bates is much smarter than you apparently! he has enough sense to stay off of a bashing web site and im sure he looks better than you too!he is way too good for this town
Your dumber than hell
Wrong

Crossville, TN

#93 Feb 12, 2013
You people better watch convicting someone before they are charged! Slandering a good mans name topix and you could find yourselves in a very tough legal situation.
Oops

Manchester, TN

#94 Feb 12, 2013
Wrong wrote:
You people better watch convicting someone before they are charged! Slandering a good mans name topix and you could find yourselves in a very tough legal situation.
Well that's about to change...
Wrong

Crossville, TN

#95 Feb 12, 2013
Oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's about to change...
I wouldn't bet the farm! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Land Grabbers (Aug '16) 8 hr Phillips 15
Montery Foods 8 hr Phillips 8
Cops on vines ridge 10 hr Talon 9
Stop High Medicine Cost, Will you sign my petit... 10 hr being Screwed 1
Alpine Music Thread 14 hr cousin floppy 2
What happened to the deputy selling drugs 19 hr Curious 6
Wanda stolz 19 hr Glann B 1

Crawford Jobs

Personal Finance

Crawford Mortgages