First Prev
of 5
Next Last
heyz

Cookeville, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2012
lets get rid of the chief before he takes all our money from the town . what does he do for us but hide from media lol.
lol

Cookeville, TN

#2 Dec 5, 2012
and let his daughter drive around in the undercover cars dont forget that one.
just wondering

Monterey, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2012
lol wrote:
which daughter???
sierra

Cookeville, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
guess its his stepdaughter I dunno
her friend

Cookeville, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2012
she got me out of a speeding ticket one night when i was speeding thru town. she is o.k with me
no favor

Monterey, TN

#6 Dec 6, 2012
her friend wrote:
she got me out of a speeding ticket one night when i was speeding thru town. she is o.k with me
If your telling the truth believe me you have not done her or the Chief a favor by your comment!
anger management

Cookeville, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2012
lol wrote:
and how does this affect you is it you car she is driving? i think not! maybe you should mind your own business and leave her alone she is a good girl
cheif believer

Cookeville, TN

#8 Dec 7, 2012
heyz wrote:
lets get rid of the chief before he takes all our money from the town . what does he do for us but hide from media lol.
i see no problem with the cheif. what has he done to you? he has made our town a better place to live
lol

Cookeville, TN

#9 Dec 7, 2012
It doesn't affect me at all I just think someone who got the town on the news for inappropriate use of police resources might know better since it was after the whole thing happened.
well

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2012
heyz wrote:
The state should come in and take monterey over !!! Police , mayor and alderman is crooked as they come and they got caught up in this and it was on the news again wensday night about this and the state should fire everyone that was involved in this , it's wrong and everyone knows its wrong , you just don't do wrong and get by
cheif believer

Cookeville, TN

#11 Dec 7, 2012
lol wrote:
It doesn't affect me at all I just think someone who got the town on the news for inappropriate use of police resources might know better since it was after the whole thing happened.
it wasnt just the cheif who was involved lets look back at our previous mayor too
well

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2012
cheif believer wrote:
<quoted text>it wasnt just the cheif who was involved lets look back at our previous mayor too
Can't you read ! I said everyone that includes the last mayor
private or city car

Monterey, TN

#13 Dec 7, 2012
anger management wrote:
<quoted text>and how does this affect you is it you car she is driving? i think not! maybe you should mind your own business and leave her alone she is a good girl
If the undercover car belongs to the city it affects all of us. If the car is privately owned by Chief Phillips, it concerns no one but him. Hopefully it does not belong to the Department, that would definatly be a concern of many and indeed result in a major problem!
well

Cookeville, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2012
It's the silver one that sits out back of the police dept. far as I know it belongs to the poice dept.
what up

Cookeville, TN

#15 Dec 13, 2012
i here the chief is still hiding lol,
Right

Morganton, NC

#16 Jan 3, 2013
cheif believer wrote:
<quoted text>i see no problem with the cheif. what has he done to you? he has made our town a better place to live
why dont you look around . Him and bates needs to go. Just look at the TV that's good for our town. Right !!!
jesse

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jan 3, 2013
lol wrote:
What daughter, he has only a little boy right?
Fluck the town pillheads

Shelbyville, TN

#18 Jan 3, 2013
You guys been bitching for years...you can't get rid of cops that do no wrong.
wondering

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Fluck the town pillheads wrote:
You guys been bitching for years...you can't get rid of cops that do no wrong.
Heard Jerry Clark rested the wrong person the other night and her name was jacklyn cuffed her in her own home and took her to jail and kevin brought her back home what a cop that we have in Monterey
wrong

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jan 3, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Heard Jerry Clark rested the wrong person the other night and her name was jacklyn cuffed her in her own home and took her to jail and kevin brought her back home what a cop that we have in Monterey
That was mistys Phillips mom Betty that's Gary robersons wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john mackie Tue ok 7
Two men charged with aggravated burglary Dec 22 crosshairs 3
Town Drunk Dec 21 Bobby 1
Clint Dishman Dec 20 need to know 1
gh Dec 18 set 1
place to rent for baby shoer Dec 16 for free 5
Party time at the depot Dec 16 for free 3
Crawford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web