First Prev
of 11
Next Last
CommonSense

Cookeville, TN

#203 Nov 2, 2010
Whoever wins, needs to take the voice of the people serious and stop taking their direction from big corporations and political jockeying among party loyalists.

A person of principle does not choose sides and decide to follow, a person of principle leads the way. Which candidate can look your children in the eyes and tell them truthfuly that they are doing running for office to make their home a better place for them to live?

Thhere is only one candidate that did not seek corporate money, political party money, or special interest/PAC money...isn't that the person we need leading us? Someone that is doing it for the RIGHT reasons? Joe Wilmoth is the only one folks, argue all you want but the truth speaks loud and clear to me.
Fred

Livingston, TN

#204 Nov 2, 2010
No, Joe probably hasn't slung any mud but his supporters have slung more than all the rest put together.
algood citizen

Cookeville, TN

#205 Nov 2, 2010
Fred wrote:
No, Joe probably hasn't slung any mud but his supporters have slung more than all the rest put together.
And what do you call what you are doing...your no better than anyone else. You can go through the 200+ posts on here and you will see that there are way more people talking about joe then there are people talking about any other candidate. So how is that comment vaid. Joes supporters speak on facts and not here say. They are not bashing the other candidates either. Dont just assume they are doing it because they are not.
More Truth

Manchester, TN

#206 Nov 3, 2010
Congratulation to Senator Burks on her re-election. I hope that she will find a way to work with Lt. Governor Ramsey and not simply be marginalized as part of a Democratic minority in the Senate.
noya

Crossville, TN

#207 Nov 3, 2010
I voted for Joe. I didn't trust Steakly and I believe we need a change from Ms Burke.
A couple years ago I asked her opinion on a matter coming up to vote for and also asked her several times not to support it. I know for a fact over 300 people just in Cumberland did the same. She never responded to anyone that I know of, nor myself. And she voted for what so many of us were against.
I'm sorry to see she won, barely, but she did win. Maybe next time Joe will get it from her. I will say I am glad the sponsor of that bill and several other co-sponsors now have to find something else to do.
BRANDON

Kingston, GA

#208 Nov 3, 2010
voted for Charlotte Burks and would love to vote for her again.
Jackie

Cookeville, TN

#209 Nov 3, 2010
noya wrote:
I voted for Joe. I didn't trust Steakly and I believe we need a change from Ms Burke.
A couple years ago I asked her opinion on a matter coming up to vote for and also asked her several times not to support it. I know for a fact over 300 people just in Cumberland did the same. She never responded to anyone that I know of, nor myself. And she voted for what so many of us were against.
I'm sorry to see she won, barely, but she did win. Maybe next time Joe will get it from her. I will say I am glad the sponsor of that bill and several other co-sponsors now have to find something else to do.
There are a several that believe Joe may have been prepping a younger protégée to run in four years.
algood citizen

Cookeville, TN

#210 Nov 3, 2010
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a several that believe Joe may have been prepping a younger protégée to run in four years.
Who exactly would he be prepping?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is - Nashville Banner' rebirth possible? 20 hr Jeremy 1
get a job cindy, 20 hr works hard 7
Moving to Montery Mon NewToMonteey 3
does anyone know the kayla girl shane murphy br... (Oct '09) Mon random guy 2
Great Party At the Depot Sun friend of the lit... 1
Pretty single women Oct 18 lonely lover 13
Monterey celebrates Civil War general Oct 16 fact3 5
Crawford Dating
Find my Match

Crawford Jobs