davidson cementry
jones

Cookeville, TN

#1 Aug 11, 2012
does anyone know who destory the cementry ? some perople went in there an destory the rock that family had put up for there love one .these people broke rocks an destory picture on rocks that had ben there for years these people or person have NO FEELING FOR THEMSELF OR THE LOVE ONE THAT THEY HURT seeing this really hurts .it will take time an money to FIX THIS IT WILL NEVER BE THE SOME SHAME ON THE ONES THAT DID THIS MAY GOD PUNISH YOU FOR THIS,IF THE LAW DON T IF ANY ONE KNOWS PLEAS CALL THE LAW TO INFORM THEM.
DISGUSGTED

Livingston, TN

#2 Aug 25, 2012
jones wrote:
does anyone know who destory the cementry ? some perople went in there an destory the rock that family had put up for there love one .these people broke rocks an destory picture on rocks that had ben there for years these people or person have NO FEELING FOR THEMSELF OR THE LOVE ONE THAT THEY HURT seeing this really hurts .it will take time an money to FIX THIS IT WILL NEVER BE THE SOME SHAME ON THE ONES THAT DID THIS MAY GOD PUNISH YOU FOR THIS,IF THE LAW DON T IF ANY ONE KNOWS PLEAS CALL THE LAW TO INFORM THEM.
law law law... THAT GETS ABOUT AS MUCH RESULTS AS CALLING THE POLICE UP HERE...JUST SAD AND WE PAY TAXES TOO
jones

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 20, 2012
the got there men that distored the cementry theywere DUSTIN HEMBEY AN DANIAL DITS THEY HAD TO PAY TO HAVE THE PICTURE REPLACED .I KNOW BECAUSE ONE WAS MY AUNT AN I HAVE GOT THE PICTURE TO PUT BACK THANK YOU THE JAMESTOWN LAW OFFICER, AN THE D.A.OF THAT COUNTY MY DAD WOULD BE VERRY HPPY THE GOT CAUGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindys bar 13 hr Clabbers 9
Jacob Snyder , Eddie Hiddleston, be careful Bar... 13 hr Hahaha 8
pitbull rescue Wed Idea good 2
Todds Tue Unknown 40
hot women Mon bobber guy 6
laziest people in hanging limb (Feb '10) Sep 18 poor boy 49
Cindy place Sep 18 Single 1

Crawford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance