Drug Fund Pays For Bulldozer Shipped ...

Drug Fund Pays For Bulldozer Shipped To Chief's Land

There are 84 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Drug Fund Pays For Bulldozer Shipped To Chief's Land. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

NewsChannel 5's continuing "Policing for Profit" investigation has uncovered new questions about how government equipment ended up on land owned by the local police chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
yes sir

Cookeville, TN

#81 Dec 8, 2012
John Luke Phillips wrote:
Crooked elected officials! This "Good Ol Boy" network WILL cease boys... Who the hell do you think you are living off the backs of the residents of the county that THEY PAY YOU to PROTECT against trash?? Would LOVE to hear your idiotic explanation!
Oh, and I'm quite certain that every one of these idiots refer to themselves as "good, god fearing, Christians".... Ugh...(vomit) THEY PROBALY SALE THE DRUGS TOO...
yep john you certainly hit the nail on the head with this statement those boys are as crooked as they come
well

Charlotte, NC

#84 Dec 16, 2012
officers of the year wrote:
<quoted text>why does everyone keep their nose in all of these officers business? does what they do on their own time affect you in any way? "juicy dirt" i call it "jealous lies" these officers should feel very proud just because they make all of you jealous enough to make up vicious lies about them im sure this petty website doesnt bother them in the least
Monterey could get rich if they put in a donut shop or a strawberry pie factory , that's where all the so called police will be eating their donuts and strawberry pie !!!!!!!!!!
distressed

Livingston, TN

#88 Jan 2, 2013
I don't care how you look at it, it is a blatant misuse of public funds. I'm sure all the cops will get on here and tell me to "get a life" now.
well

Chatsworth, GA

#91 Feb 11, 2013
nosey rosey wrote:
<quoted text>kevin didnt do anything wrong leave this man alone
If kevin didn't do anything wrong why wouldn't he talk to Phil Williams on channel 5 then or come into work ? Your just like the police in Monterey nosey rosey , you have the brightest teeth that Monterey police has ever come across !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you watch the Eclipse? 18 hr Totally Awesome 1
Brad Yates??? 18 hr noway 5
the music thread (Mar '12) Sun Musikologist 26
Runner on 127 in Clarkrange Sun Lol 2
I need a girlfriend. (Dec '15) Sat Coco 2
Anyone know anything about Dr. Mark Sherfey? (Nov '12) Aug 19 sanelis 11
Man arrested for rape involving a child Aug 19 Tom 2

Crawford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance