fact

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2013
high cotton wrote:
this man really thinks his sh!t dont stink, he is a piece of crap just his his buddy bill capps
You hit the nail right on the head !!!!! V.e.c should fire his ass for his wrong doings with kevin and with police officers , tommy is worser that the rest of them somebody will plow his garden for him one day
LordyBea

Cookeville, TN

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Did you just "worser"?
Friend

Shelbyville, TN

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Tommy is a very good friend of mine. He is one of the finest people in Monterey. He has worked hard all his life and deserves what he has. Pay your electric bill and you will like him too. Tommy sorry I can't help keep your yard green like I used to. You know who I am. Rock on bro.
Davey

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Yea, haven't you heard, some of these idiot think Obama is supposed to pay their electric bill, if they spend the money they sold their food stamps for, instead of paying their electric bill. Now it's all Tommy's fault! Oh, yes and George Bush's fault!
whazup

Cookeville, TN

#8 Feb 13, 2013
what is it that he has supposedly done? I don't understand.
PreachIt

Cookeville, TN

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Yes, Mr. Tommy Walker is a horrible example for the times---Steady employment for at least 40+ years; Married to a great lady for nearly the same amount of time prior to her passing; Remarried another nice lady; Raised two God-fearing and parent-fearing children without any government assistance; Has attended church all his life, and likely tithed more than some may have earned during their entire work history. His stability has made him an easy target. Funny how it took 60 years and an appointment to a small-town board for his ignobility to rise.
Shame on you

Cookeville, TN

#10 Feb 13, 2013
high cotton wrote:
this man really thinks his sh!t dont stink, he is a piece of crap just his his buddy bill capps
Obviously you have a problem. Both of these men are hard working good Christian men. If you ever accomplish what these men have you could also be in "high cotton". They have earned and deserve everything they have. Shame on you :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gh 19 hr set 1
place to rent for baby shoer Dec 16 for free 5
Party time at the depot Dec 16 for free 3
Buckners's clothing store Dec 16 Vet 8
woodcilff head on wreck Dec 16 would like to kno... 2
john mackie Dec 14 Guy 1968 2
brittany ledbetter, cantrell, barlow? which one Dec 14 quistioning 1
Crawford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web