First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i saw her

United States

#21 Apr 20, 2011
I remember that chick. She wasn't bad looking. Good body but she wore that same bra and dirty jeans the whole weekend.
watcher

United States

#22 Apr 23, 2011
I love watching the people almost as much as the performers.
wondering

United States

#23 Apr 26, 2011
What does the local community think about hippie jack and his merry band of misfits and the happenings that go on down there?
regular

United States

#24 May 11, 2011
Jack himself told me the people in the county love the event . Its brings revenue and recognition to the county. The TV show is broadcast all over the country.

Everything is cool down there. Only an uninformed tool could find something wrong with people getting together to listen to music for a few days.
chris

United States

#25 Sep 28, 2012
Its going on now. The same 10 bands singing the same ten songs at every festival. I live less than 2 miles from it but after about 3 times I haven't been back.
Bradley

United States

#26 Oct 1, 2012
Just got home from camping there. I had fun drinking and partying but yeah the music is a bit repetitive after you been to a few. I wont play that much just to camp out again either. Lousy weather this time too and my GF wanted to leave cause it was cold but theres no refunds so we toughed it out.
music is food

United States

#27 Oct 2, 2012
Its a shame with all the great music there that Jack doesn't get more people to show up. The place used to be packed now its like a ghost town back in the camping areas. Too bad people can't support a guy who is trying to do something good for our small area. Did the price increase hurt that bad or are people just tired of the festival?
Anne Mcrae

United States

#28 Jun 6, 2013
chris wrote:
Its going on now. The same 10 bands singing the same ten songs at every festival. I live less than 2 miles from it but after about 3 times I haven't been back.
I must say you don't know what you are talking about. It is not the same ole bands playing. Daryl Scott and Tim O'Brien was the headliner. Daryl has played with Robert Plant, Dixie Chicks, etc. He just bought a big farm in Overton County, Tim O'Brien has never been there either. Only bands that really are there every time are The Flea Market Hustlers & Jay Clark. The Flea Market Hustlers were there to begin with. Jay Clark promotes the event all through the year and does a lot a the fest. So, instead of downing it out, why not support Overton County. It is not a drunk fest. It is a great family event, with next festival we are having music education for children and adults.
Anne Mcrae

United States

#29 Jun 6, 2013
music is food wrote:
Its a shame with all the great music there that Jack doesn't get more people to show up. The place used to be packed now its like a ghost town back in the camping areas. Too bad people can't support a guy who is trying to do something good for our small area. Did the price increase hurt that bad or are people just tired of the festival?
I think it was the weather, our job is to get the word out. Jack is getting new bands in all the time. No one can do it by their self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie Norrod 10 hr Tired of it all 14
Rana the dentist 13 hr Hehehe 6
Public Lakes management? Sun Translator 2
friends Sun ricky 1
I still vote for Whalen Sun ricky 14
Monterey Dope Dealers Sun ricky 9
order of protection Sat interested 1
Crawford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web