Funeral service today for victim of P...

Funeral service today for victim of Providence triple murder

There are 3 comments on the WLNE-TV Providence story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Funeral service today for victim of Providence triple murder. In it, WLNE-TV Providence reports that:

Friends and family are remembering a man who was killed in Providence in the city's latest murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLNE-TV Providence.

ce ce from philly

Paterson, NJ

#1 Aug 8, 2012
I'm sending my condolences to the families of the victims it is so sad to see this happen to our young people , I don't understand why our police are not getting this people off the streets , what I don't like if it happen to a police there be all over ri, making sure they catch them ,were all equal we all should have the same treatment ,and we all feel the same hurt when we loose our love ones ,so police please find these thugs ,and so our street can be safe ,and so the families of the victims can have a lil peace,
chickychickchick

Warwick, RI

#2 Aug 8, 2012
ce ce from philly wrote:
I'm sending my condolences to the families of the victims it is so sad to see this happen to our young people , I don't understand why our police are not getting this people off the streets , what I don't like if it happen to a police there be all over ri, making sure they catch them ,were all equal we all should have the same treatment ,and we all feel the same hurt when we loose our love ones ,so police please find these thugs ,and so our street can be safe ,and so the families of the victims can have a lil peace,
The cops have their hands full. The new police station in Cranston is in the right spot. But the crime in that area is constant. Maybe the state, the country should force all welfare receivers to work for their welfare checks. Maybe then there would be less crime. If they worked they wouldn't have time to rob, hurt and kill people. No more free rides. They had a work program in the past, it's high time we adopted back into the system. Work programs work!
PORCHIA

North Providence, RI

#3 Aug 14, 2012
they don't care, as long as it's one murder but imagine what would happen for 3 murders. all hell 2wwould break loose and i support all the people that help with this case. no one want5s to talk these dayssssss.their as guilthy as the people who dido it. they have our permission to do so.my child was murder and whT A SHAME THAT THE ATT GENENEL AND MR DONNELLY CHOSE TO LIE AND NO JUSTICE WAS EVER SERVED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cranston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oddity and weird item auction scheduled for Sun... 15 hr Fundie Fatwass De... 1
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) Sat South County 659
News Rhode Island move to mandate HPV vaccine in sch... Aug 26 anothervoice 2
News Rhode Island church faces up to state's involve... Aug 25 RevKen 2
Commenters Please Help Me Find This Post Aug 23 missing post 1
Review: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - Martin T... (Nov '09) Jul '15 Justin7183 20
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Jul '15 Jaclynnkate 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cranston Mortgages