Cranston RI Chiropractor Stephen M. E...

Cranston RI Chiropractor Stephen M. Estner to Offer SpiderTech Kinesiology Tape Process

There are 14 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Jan 8, 2011, titled Cranston RI Chiropractor Stephen M. Estner to Offer SpiderTech Kinesiology Tape Process. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

Dr. Stephen M. Estner, working with sports injury chiropractic treatments, is pleased to announce he will now be offering applications of the revolutionary new product SpiderTech kinesiology tape at his Rhode Island office locations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

bj palmer

Warwick, RI

#1 Jan 8, 2011
too bad its not Chiropractic
Spam

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 8, 2011
I suppose chiropractic is only adjusting to you?
However...you are wrong.

The following procedures were received by more than one-third of patients of licensed U.S. chiropractors in a 2003 survey: manipulation and/or mobilization to the spine and/or extremeties, soft-tissue therapies, ice pack/cryotherapy, corrective or therapeutic exercise, physical fitness/exercise promotion, ergonomic and/or postural advice, self-care strategies, nutritional/dietary recommendations, relaxation/stress reduction recommendations and disease prevention/early screening advice.

Reference:
Christensen MG, Kollasch MW (2005). "Professional functions and treatment procedures". Job Analysis of Chiropractic. Greeley, CO: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. pp. 12138.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#3 Jan 8, 2011
bj you are correct, "taping" is not technically chiropractic.

the foundation of chiropractic remains the bizarre notion that subluxations cause ill health and disease.

Ice pack and muscle stim, while used by chiros as ancillary to their "treatment" is not "chiropractic".

Chiropractic treatments, specifically are those chiropractic treatments in which chiropractors claim can locate and eliminate those pesky subluxations.

And frankly, not one chiropractic technique/treatments has any research to support its use. Those techniques/treatments include, but are not limited to activator, nucca, dnft, ak, sot hio, network, gonstead, and logan basic.

The chiropractic clowns that use these treatments to defraud people should be thrown in jail.
Aerial View

AOL

#4 Jan 9, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
bj you are correct, "taping" is not technically chiropractic.
the foundation of chiropractic remains the bizarre notion that subluxations cause ill health and disease.
Ice pack and muscle stim, while used by chiros as ancillary to their "treatment" is not "chiropractic".
Chiropractic treatments, specifically are those chiropractic treatments in which chiropractors claim can locate and eliminate those pesky subluxations.
And frankly, not one chiropractic technique/treatments has any research to support its use. Those techniques/treatments include, but are not limited to activator, nucca, dnft, ak, sot hio, network, gonstead, and logan basic.
The chiropractic clowns that use these treatments to defraud people should be thrown in jail.
And now a word from our sponser.
"The above lies were brought to you by a fraud who has NO professional degrees and no experience in chiropractic whatsover."
And now back to our regular programming.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#5 Jan 9, 2011
When you can produce any evidence that any chiropractic treatments like " activator, nucca, dnft, ak, sot hio, network, gonstead, and logan basic" actually work, then maybe you'd have a point.

Come on, lets get a real chiropractor here. Ignorant clowns like aerial, who don't know a thing about the chiropractic enterprise bring nothing to the table.

Then again, only an ignorant chiropractor would respond the way aerial did. Calling everyone liars instead of actually providing any evidence.

proving once again, that the chiropractic diaper is full.
Aerial View

AOL

#6 Jan 9, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
When you can produce any evidence that any chiropractic treatments like " activator, nucca, dnft, ak, sot hio, network, gonstead, and logan basic" actually work, then maybe you'd have a point.
Come on, lets get a real chiropractor here. Ignorant clowns like aerial, who don't know a thing about the chiropractic enterprise bring nothing to the table.
Then again, only an ignorant chiropractor would respond the way aerial did. Calling everyone liars instead of actually providing any evidence.
proving once again, that the chiropractic diaper is full.
And now a word from our sponser.
"The above lies were brought to you by a fraud who has NO professional degrees and no experience in chiropractic whatsover."
And now back to our regular programming.
factual

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
bj you are correct, "taping" is not technically chiropractic....
Well, "technically" it is.

Kinesiotape/SpiderTech was invented and developed by a Doctor of Chiropractic.

A "Chiropractic Expert" would know that.

You are NO "Chiropractic Expert".

You are a pathetically pissant troll.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#8 Jan 14, 2011
You know, a chiropractor also invented the metal device that is applied to a boxer's eye to reduce swelling between rounds.

That device is not technically chiropractic. Not that you would understand.

"Chiropractic" is defined as the locating and removal of chiropractic subluxations.

You are out of your league if you think you are going to debate me about chiropractic.
Aerial View

AOL

#9 Jan 14, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
You know, a chiropractor also invented the metal device that is applied to a boxer's eye to reduce swelling between rounds.
That device is not technically chiropractic. Not that you would understand.
"Chiropractic" is defined as the locating and removal of chiropractic subluxations.
You are out of your league if you think you are going to debate me about chiropractic.
Nice try fraud.
And this, folks, is coming to you from a fraud (wisdom) who implores us all to believe him when he stated on numerous occasions that he treats "hundreds and hundreds" of critically ill patients each week with only a mail order degree in neurophiz.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#10 Jan 14, 2011
I see you're still posting lies aerial. You are a chiropractor, right?
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#11 Jan 14, 2011
aerial, I know you didn't know that the device to limit swelling to a boxer's eye was "invented" by a chiropractor.

You too, are out of your league when it comes to debating chiropractic.

You should a little more reading than posting. You have a lot to learn.
Aerial View

AOL

#12 Jan 14, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
aerial, I know you didn't know that the device to limit swelling to a boxer's eye was "invented" by a chiropractor.
You too, are out of your league when it comes to debating chiropractic.
You should a little more reading than posting. You have a lot to learn.
There must be something wrong with my screen. I couldn't quite see where the fraud, wisdom, stated his professional degrees and licenses needed to treat critically ill patients. I know wisdom has them because only a con would claim to treat 'hundreds and hundreds' of critically ill patients each week with only the aid of a mail order neurophiz degree. Maybe all I need is a little Windex to clean off my screen. There. Done.
So one more try, fraud. Which professional degree and license do you have which qualifies you to be a chirorpactic expert, and at the same time, treat 'hundreds and hundreds' of critically ill patients each and every week. Think hard, con, it's an easy question for an honest person to answer, oh, but most difficult for a fraud.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#13 Jan 15, 2011
Oh poor little aerial, still trying to deflect from the topic of this thread by guessing what I do for a living. just because you spend all day defending quackery on the internet doesn't make you a bad guy. Stupid yes.

The topic is chiropractic. Too bad there ain't a chiropractor around.

Quack quack.
Aerial View

AOL

#14 Jan 15, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Oh poor little aerial, still trying to deflect from the topic of this thread by guessing what I do for a living. just because you spend all day defending quackery on the internet doesn't make you a bad guy. Stupid yes.
The topic is chiropractic. Too bad there ain't a chiropractor around.
Quack quack.
Wisdom must be a good tennis player. I keep asking for his expert credentials and medical degrees/licenses which qualify him to treat, as he puts it,'hundreds and hundreds' of critically ill patients each week. But he keeps hitting the 'ol ball back over the net. "Naw, I don't want that question. If I don't keep deflecting that question and really answer it, you'll have proof I'm a fraud since I have no medical training or degrees. I can't have that happen--too many more lies too tell."
There must be something wrong with my screen. I couldn't quite see where the fraud, wisdom, stated his professional degrees and licenses needed to treat critically ill patients. I know wisdom has them because only a con would claim to treat 'hundreds and hundreds' of critically ill patients each week with only the aid of a mail order neurophiz degree. Maybe all I need is a little Windex to clean off my screen. There. Done.
So one more try, fraud. Which professional degree and license do you have which qualifies you to be a chirorpactic expert, and at the same time, treat 'hundreds and hundreds' of critically ill patients each and every week. Think hard, con, it's an easy question for an honest person to answer, oh, but most difficult for a fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cranston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lars Kenyon. May 13 Penn State Parent 1
Need public help in finding sister May 10 worried in ky 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) May 2 Rebecca C 54
Apts at Remington Pond DFI formerly Waterford T... (Dec '14) Apr 27 birdsfeatherflock... 3
News Man accused of raping girls he met through Face... (Aug '11) Apr 27 Hdjegehehrvfv 3
News A Municipal Vote in Providence for Police Refor... Apr 25 Saul 1
News Report: anti-Semitism on the rise; Local Rabbi ... Apr 25 Saul 1

Cranston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cranston Mortgages