Fung unveils $245-million spending plan

Fung unveils $245-million spending plan

There are 1 comment on the Providence Journal story from Apr 1, 2011, titled Fung unveils $245-million spending plan. In it, Providence Journal reports that:

Calling it a budget proposal to pay "for the uncontrollable sins of the past," Mayor Allan W. Fung presented Thursday a spending plan that eliminates six municipal positions and freezes spending on everything but the "bare necessities required to provide the services that our constituents deserve." Sharing in the pain, he said, will be all ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Providence Journal.

Bearcat

East Greenwich, RI

#1 Apr 3, 2011
I just got an automated message (April 3) saying Mayor Fung wants to raise property taxes 3.99% this July. Anyone care to comment? I wasn't raised here but I really like it here in Cranston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cranston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Opiates and Other meds ?? Jun 18 Chen 1
West Warwick Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun 7 Musikologist 16
Lowes Quaker Lane Warwick RI Bad Customer Servi... Jun 1 badcustomerservice 1
News Man accused of raping girls he met through Face... (Aug '11) May 28 guest 4
News Nicholas Gianquitti Murder Trial l 12 Year Old ... (Mar '09) May 28 Jim-Mcbob 19
News Lars Kenyon. May '17 Penn State Parent 1
Need public help in finding sister May '17 worried in ky 1

Cranston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cranston Mortgages