New push for gay marriage in Rhode Is...

New push for gay marriage in Rhode Island

There are 29 comments on the www.boston.com story from Jan 12, 2011, titled New push for gay marriage in Rhode Island. In it, www.boston.com reports that:

Two days after Governor Lincoln Chafee called on legislators to swiftly legalize same-sex marriage, a pair of lawmakers say they will introduce bills to do just that.

Representative Art Handy, Democrat of Cranston, and Senator Rhoda Perry, Democrat of Providence, said yesterday that they would reintroduce bills to legalize same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.boston.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#21 Jan 13, 2011
Ron431 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, it doesn't make sense to me either, but from what I have seen from Minister in other threads, he believes all denominations that differ from his are wrong. He accepts only his interpretation of the bible and everyone else is wrong.
It was written "tongue in cheek" .
Well, that's stupid. EVEYONE knows that ONLY The Second Reformed Lutheran Church of Shelbyville has interpreted EVERYTHING in the bible 100% correctly !

:)

Since: Feb 10

Woodstock, Illinois

#22 Jan 13, 2011
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's stupid. EVEYONE knows that ONLY The Second Reformed Lutheran Church of Shelbyville has interpreted EVERYTHING in the bible 100% correctly !
:)
Exactly, that is why you are so right all the time Frank.:)
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#23 Jan 13, 2011
Ron431 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, that is why you are so right all the time Frank.:)
That's right !

:)

Direct from God's mouth to Pastor Lumpkin's ear !

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#24 Jan 13, 2011
Ron431 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, it doesn't make sense to me either, but from what I have seen from Minister in other threads, he believes all denominations that differ from his are wrong. He accepts only his interpretation of the bible and everyone else is wrong.
It was written "tongue in cheek" .
You know you've created a God in your own image when HE hates everyone you do. I think that's "minister's" problem.
Sad

“IBM had it right: "Think"”

Since: Mar 07

SF Bay Area Suburbs

#25 Jan 14, 2011
Only the folks on the 2nd and 3rd pews at the 10 am service.
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's stupid. EVEYONE knows that ONLY The Second Reformed Lutheran Church of Shelbyville has interpreted EVERYTHING in the bible 100% correctly !
:)
Minister_Notice

Leesburg, FL

#27 Jan 15, 2011
Respectfully, marriage will always be accepted by God as a blessed union between one man and one woman. http://godtrueword.blogspot.com

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#28 Jan 15, 2011
Minister_Notice wrote:
Respectfully, marriage will always be accepted by God as a blessed union between one man and one woman. http://godtrueword.blogspot.com
Well sorry to burst your bubble, but God not only blessed our union between one man and one man, He also orchestrated it.

My real life disproves your theories.

Since: Feb 10

Woodstock, Illinois

#29 Jan 15, 2011
Minister_Notice wrote:
Respectfully, marriage will always be accepted by God as a blessed union between one man and one woman. http://godtrueword.blogspot.com
With the addition of three little words, you could make this a true statement.

Start off with... IN MY OPINION

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#30 Jan 15, 2011
Minister_Notice wrote:
Respectfully, marriage will always be accepted by God as a blessed union between one man and one woman. http://godtrueword.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cranston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apts at Remington Pond DFI formerly Waterford T... (Dec '14) Thu birdsfeatherflock... 3
News Man accused of raping girls he met through Face... (Aug '11) Thu Hdjegehehrvfv 3
News A Municipal Vote in Providence for Police Refor... Apr 25 Saul 1
News Report: anti-Semitism on the rise; Local Rabbi ... Apr 25 Saul 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Apr 13 MarisaB 63
Renew Life Probiotic 150 Billion Stopped Klebs... Apr 4 nomoreutis 1
Cory Freeman physical therapist AIDS and deals ... Apr 1 Wondering 1

Cranston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cranston Mortgages