Jury convicts 2nd man in slaying

Jury convicts 2nd man in slaying

There are 3 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Jun 23, 2008, titled Jury convicts 2nd man in slaying. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

CULLMAN -- A jury has convicted Brent Cody Brown of murder in the Sept. 7, 2005, death of 26-year-old Joseph Scott Laney, who was shot three times in the head in a burglary at his home in the Logan community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

Ron

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2008
New to your site. WHO shot whom? Whose home was being burglarized? Was it the shooting victim whose home was burglarized or was it the burglar who was shot?
dawn

AOL

#2 Jul 11, 2008
The victim of the home was shot and killed by these two guys. They both have now been sentenced. The first guy was sentenced to life without parole and the second guy was sentenced to 99years with possible parole. They shot him three times robbed him and left him to die. These two should be sent straight to the electric chair.
Heather

Decatur, AL

#3 Nov 15, 2008
Wow Martin was my X from Way back. Omg I can't believe he did that he was always kind and sweet. What happened? Any of the family if u see this could u contact me please. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crane Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happen to chad kilpatrick Oct 12 wondering 1
Larry Kiker (Mar '17) Mar '17 Six 3
Fraley (Feb '17) Mar '17 candy 3
Keith Seacrest (Oct '15) Feb '17 jade 2
Looking for people (Jan '13) Jan '13 AletaE 1
News Federal funds will pay for repaving of CR 1669 (Apr '11) Apr '11 Beverly Thornton 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec '10 Give Me a Break 28

Crane Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crane Hill Mortgages