What is it with Wisconsin and Serial ...

What is it with Wisconsin and Serial Killers, Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer

Posted in the Crandon Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 8, 2007
Now there is a crazy cop. Must be the geographics.
Lillies

Rhinelander, WI

#2 Oct 21, 2007
serial killer is someone who murders three or more people in three or more separate events over a period of time. Peterson was not a serial killer. Just a sick individual.

And you have William Cody and Alfred Packer in your state. Not to mention Robert Charles Browne.
Pixie

Goodlettsville, TN

#3 May 8, 2008
Well what Wisconsin has is alot of bored people, come on, it is the great woods up there. All there is to do is drink beer, and have sex. but if your not into that well sure there is Wis Dells. but when the Dells is closed for season(LOL) you would just love to KIll your boredom! By the way I believe That Wis has the most Born in State Serial Killers, They may not have lived in Wis at the time of their crimes, But I believe they were born there. Beer and Cheese people. Beer and Cheese.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just B

New Orleans, LA

#4 Jul 1, 2008
Bored people in WI?! I beg to differ... I've been and lived in TN... there is nothing to do there... Hell I would kill someone out of bordem in TN more than I would if I were in WI... And yes WI does have the most born in serial killers... sad but true... We should be known for our dairy but sadly are known for the psycho's we produce.
Just B

New Orleans, LA

#5 Jul 1, 2008
and I'm not from LA, I'm from Rhinelander WI... stupid computer... We are stationed here... sadly...
Tara

Platteville, WI

#6 Sep 18, 2008
Just so you know, us "Wisconsinites" are not all bored out of our minds...I am from Madison, which is a rather large city. We have everything there, including great school systems. We are very well educated, so in that respect, watch your mouth. I was born in Washington DC, the only difference between the two being that Madison is much safer. Not everyone is a serial killer...so I'd take a step back if I were you.
JayBone

Madison, WI

#7 Sep 19, 2008
Wisconsin sucks except for Madison.
Chelsea

Satellite Provider

#8 Oct 5, 2008
I was born and raised in milwaukee metro area. Currently serving overseas. I actually lived not to far from where Dahmer lived. Wisconsin isnt as bad as people make it out to be. We do drink a lot though..lol.
Alex Volten

Okinawa, Japan

#9 Oct 12, 2008
I love wisconsin if you find it boring that just means your a boring person.
Coren

Madison, WI

#10 Oct 13, 2008
Wisconsin is a great state. I have lived here my whole life. True we have a colorful history with serial killers, it is odd, but far from an epidemic.

"Wisconsin has is alot of bored people, come on, it is the great woods up there. All there is to do is drink beer, and have sex. but if your not into that well sure there is Wis Dells. but when the Dells is closed for season(LOL) you would just love to KIll your boredom! " What a strange, and ignorant thing to say. We are not some underdeveloped, backward place. We have cities with great cultural opportunities . Madison has a few great theaters both professional, and community. Milwakee, and Madison both have thriving music scenes,and have been the home to more than one very sucessful band and musicians have gotten thier starts here, Steve Miller, Violent Femmes,BoDeans,Garbage for example. Madison Wi was home to one of Saturday Night Lives most beloved comedian Chris Farley. Our rural areas offer diverse activities, fishing, hunting, hiking, camping. We are far from bored. As for Wisconsin Dells, it is great vacation spot for families , and people seeking out water thrill rides. It is far from the only thing to do here. We don't all live and die depending on an amusement park being open.(BTW....there are a few indoor ones that stay open all year) Before you stupidly condemn us as bored boozers, just looking to jump in bed, ride water slides, and kill people, maby you should do a little research on our state, and see for your self.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
monroe guy

Madison, WI

#11 Oct 28, 2008
Maybe its time to do a Wisconsin style murder on a little bitch from Tennessee!
Eau Claire Explorer

Allen, TX

#12 Dec 5, 2008
Yeah wisconsin has all kinda of wierd bastads wandering around, aot of small towns where peoples kids are only influenced by horror movies and messing with dead animals. Maybe its the long winters that get to these people lol. In eau claire there are all kinds of wierd people. Come drive through sometime im sure u will see what im talking about. And as of late there have been alot of college men showing up in the rivers, they are dubbing a possible "smiley face killer" because they find smiley faces painted close to where the bodies are found, something like 50 men in 11 states now i guess. Wisconsin is kinda lame lolol.
Die Hard Wisconsinite

Port Washington, WI

#13 Dec 23, 2008
I have lived in Wisconsin a majority of my life. I moved away (down south) looking for something better and couldn't wait to come back home. We may produce alot of serial killers, however, our murder rates are far lower than many other places. We also apparently have a few idiots rambling around based on the two posts previous to my own. And for that I do apologize. The point I'm heading towards is....no state or area of this country is perfect....no state or area of this country is perfect for every person. Yes we are known as cheese-heads and the following behind the Green Pay Packers is borderline psychotic. But for the most part we are hard working smart individuals who have made it a rule to be courteous to those out-of-staters who flock here every year to escape their own living environments. I have lived here collectively 34 years......I've only been to Wisconsin Dells 1 time and that satisfied me. I have FAR more things to do with my time than seek entertainment from a tourist town. And to the little Tennesseeian......have been there and done that and you by NO means have any room to rip on my state until you inventory your own. For me Wisconsin is not just random state, for me Wisconsin is home. Don't trash my home and I wont trash yours. If you find things here you don't like then don't accept the invitation to come and visit this great state that we extend to all of our neighbors. Simple as that. :) Happy Holidays
Gen

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2009
Chelsea wrote:
I was born and raised in milwaukee metro area. Currently serving overseas. I actually lived not to far from where Dahmer lived. Wisconsin isnt as bad as people make it out to be. We do drink a lot though..lol.
Interesting thought. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Tim

Garland, TX

#15 Jan 30, 2009
I was once told, at a Wisconsin High School, that 85% of all serial killers are from Wisconsin. Does anyone now if this holds water?
Alex

Georgetown, TX

#16 Feb 2, 2009
No. California, Texas, New York produced the most serial killers. Wisconsin just had a couple of most disturbing killers. Cannibals. Cheese is great on a burger.
dltns42

Clintonville, WI

#17 Feb 3, 2009
Just so all you know I was born in was born in Rhinlander, Wi and lived in crandon for the first 13 years of my life and moved to Green Bay yea there are so punk ass bitch "gangsters" or so they think they are and kill people but all the people killed in the Crandon shooting weren't boring people I hung out with all of them and I know Bradley Schultz the best due to the fact he is my cousin. You just need to fuckin look at the facts that Tyler was depressed cuz of his girlfriend and guys youi know how you are when the lov eof your life leaves you. The survier of the shooting Charlie was the one the started all the shyt and tipped Tyler over the edge by running his mouth.
jump

Fort Atkinson, WI

#18 Apr 11, 2009
wisconsin is peaceful. the winter's suck, yeah, but we tought it out, it makes us appreciate the summer, our friends, beer, and cookouts.
shady

Schofield, WI

#19 Apr 16, 2009
wisconsin isnt all serial killers i live in the wausau area which is fairley large (200,000)people and we average only 50 homicides a year
Fred

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 17, 2009
Pixie wrote:
Well what Wisconsin has is alot of bored people, come on, it is the great woods up there. All there is to do is drink beer, and have sex. but if your not into that well sure there is Wis Dells. but when the Dells is closed for season(LOL) you would just love to KIll your boredom! By the way I believe That Wis has the most Born in State Serial Killers, They may not have lived in Wis at the time of their crimes, But I believe they were born there. Beer and Cheese people. Beer and Cheese.
Aren't people in Tenn. All related? I mean mom, sister and girlfriend are all the same persons right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr 4 Vote For Trump 1
Read Washington, D C Topix Site Prior To Voting... Apr 3 WATCHDOG 1
Video Ted Cruz Demands More Muslim Refugees Apr 2 Vote For Trump 2
Ted Cruz is a Pathological Liar Apr 1 Vote For Trump 1
News Muslims plan to build mosque in Wausau area (May '15) Apr 1 Vote For Trump 11
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Apr 1 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crandon Mortgages