Forney pastor facing sex assault charges

A Forney pastor faces a March 13 court appearance to answer indictments on two counts of sexual assault of a child. Full Story
First Prev
of 24
Next Last
HEATH

Dallas, TX

#541 Jun 22, 2010
The only spare tire I have is around my belly!
pappy

Midlothian, TX

#542 Jun 27, 2010
Heath, you are lucky. If you have a flat, you can use your spare tire. And then be on your merry waay. I carry two with me. they get kind of heavy once in a while. Be sure to check your nuts and the spare tire once in a while it could go flat.
HEATH

Dallas, TX

#543 Jul 7, 2010
I have a hard time finding my nuts under my massive spare tire. I'm pretty sure they're still down there.
Member of Church of God

United States

#545 Aug 9, 2010
Well I guess everyone has forgotten about the all mighty Mr. Cody. No one seems to be talking about what a great person he is anymore. I hope and pray that no one ever falls for any of his or his family's so called christian values every again. They do not deserve to have one real christian follow them for they have proven what they are.
pappy

Grand Prairie, TX

#546 Aug 9, 2010
Member, I kind of keep up with the child molesters to see if they are actually punished. Agreat many of them are not, as this one was not. check out bubbaworld.com and see how they handled 2 cases of molestation in oklahoma. One molester got the child of the 14 year old that he raped. and the judge said he had a better home for the child. some justice is it not. perverted And I follow this case also. if and when it pops up on my computer. But the preacher cody as I understand it is now a certified felon as a child molester.
rider

Marquette, MI

#547 Aug 9, 2010
Fornyitis wrote:
Men of "God" are quite capable of molesting girls. In fact all these "Men of God" molesting lil girls makes me wonder about God. If his own PREACHERS dont believe in him and his wrath (or paradise) how is anyone else? I dont know who is innocent or who is guilty. But I do know anyone can molest a child and act like the most pious person to the outside world. Most people are not who they seem. If you look deeply at yourself... you probably are not who you show the outside world either.
How right You are.-----Boy's Town Abuse!Peculiar Ties Connect Boys Town to CIA. Although the national media have focused on pedophilia and abuse committed by Catholic priests in the Boston area ...
www.jesus-is-savior.com/.../boys_town_abuse.h... - Cached - Similar
Member of Church of God

United States

#548 Aug 12, 2010
I just love the people judge the comments that folks make on this. I wonder if most know the meaning or if they are just stupid and support child molesters.
Incendiary - Agitator
Clueless- Really
Nuts - Come on
Lester Cody - Convicted Child Molester - Look on DPS web site if you don't believe me. I am not Incendiary, I am just being a good citizen and passing the word to everyone that I know about this one and any others that I find out about. Child Molesters beware you are being watched!!!!!!
Bill

Sherman, TX

#549 Aug 12, 2010
Keep the word going Member. I will too.
Known him my whole life

Marshall, TX

#550 Sep 22, 2013
ur about 1/16 of a retard if u believe that chick the Codys did nothing but take her in and help her out she was my moms youth assistant and she wasnt without her trbls
Retard

Farmersville, TX

#551 Sep 22, 2013
Known him my whole life wrote:
ur about 1/16 of a retard if u believe that chick the Codys did nothing but take her in and help her out she was my moms youth assistant and she wasnt without her trbls
I don't accept being called 1/16th of a retard from someone who uses no punctuation and uses text abbreviations while typing a paragraph.
jian

United States

#552 Apr 29, 2014
Is he church of christ because the pastors in forney tx that are church of christ cheat but not with kids. Forney Tx ministers are cheaters,the wives know but like the benefits
Filler

United States

#553 Apr 30, 2014
Test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crandall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: La Prada Exhibit Center Dec 25 tu madre 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Review: World Finance Dec 10 bbyJay 1
New Details Revealed from Search Warrant in Kau... (Apr '13) Dec 3 john 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Review: Ronnie Mac's Auto Sales Nov '14 Annoyed 1
steve thompson-terrell home depot (Oct '11) Nov '14 fedupwithstupidpe... 6

Crandall News Video

Crandall Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crandall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crandall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crandall

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:24 pm PST

ESPN 5:24PM
Jerry Jones: 'Nobody knows' his Bryant concerns
Bleacher Report 5:24 PM
Early Preview for NFC Wild Card Matchups
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Watt leads Texans to 23-17 win over Jaguars - NBC Sports