Forney pastor facing sex assault charges

Full story: The Terrell Tribune

A Forney pastor faces a March 13 court appearance to answer indictments on two counts of sexual assault of a child.

Comments (Page 24)

Showing posts 461 - 470 of470
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HEATH

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

The only spare tire I have is around my belly!
pappy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Judged:

Heath, you are lucky. If you have a flat, you can use your spare tire. And then be on your merry waay. I carry two with me. they get kind of heavy once in a while. Be sure to check your nuts and the spare tire once in a while it could go flat.
HEATH

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Judged:

I have a hard time finding my nuts under my massive spare tire. I'm pretty sure they're still down there.
Member of Church of God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

Well I guess everyone has forgotten about the all mighty Mr. Cody. No one seems to be talking about what a great person he is anymore. I hope and pray that no one ever falls for any of his or his family's so called christian values every again. They do not deserve to have one real christian follow them for they have proven what they are.
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

Member, I kind of keep up with the child molesters to see if they are actually punished. Agreat many of them are not, as this one was not. check out bubbaworld.com and see how they handled 2 cases of molestation in oklahoma. One molester got the child of the 14 year old that he raped. and the judge said he had a better home for the child. some justice is it not. perverted And I follow this case also. if and when it pops up on my computer. But the preacher cody as I understand it is now a certified felon as a child molester.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

Fornyitis wrote:
Men of "God" are quite capable of molesting girls. In fact all these "Men of God" molesting lil girls makes me wonder about God. If his own PREACHERS dont believe in him and his wrath (or paradise) how is anyone else? I dont know who is innocent or who is guilty. But I do know anyone can molest a child and act like the most pious person to the outside world. Most people are not who they seem. If you look deeply at yourself... you probably are not who you show the outside world either.
How right You are.-----Boy's Town Abuse!Peculiar Ties Connect Boys Town to CIA. Although the national media have focused on pedophilia and abuse committed by Catholic priests in the Boston area ...
www.jesus-is-savior.com/.../boys_town_abuse.h... - Cached - Similar
Member of Church of God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

I just love the people judge the comments that folks make on this. I wonder if most know the meaning or if they are just stupid and support child molesters.
Incendiary - Agitator
Clueless- Really
Nuts - Come on
Lester Cody - Convicted Child Molester - Look on DPS web site if you don't believe me. I am not Incendiary, I am just being a good citizen and passing the word to everyone that I know about this one and any others that I find out about. Child Molesters beware you are being watched!!!!!!
Bill

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Keep the word going Member. I will too.
Known him my whole life

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

ur about 1/16 of a retard if u believe that chick the Codys did nothing but take her in and help her out she was my moms youth assistant and she wasnt without her trbls
Retard

Farmersville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Known him my whole life wrote:
ur about 1/16 of a retard if u believe that chick the Codys did nothing but take her in and help her out she was my moms youth assistant and she wasnt without her trbls
I don't accept being called 1/16th of a retard from someone who uses no punctuation and uses text abbreviations while typing a paragraph.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461 - 470 of470
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Crandall News Video

•••
•••

Crandall Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crandall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••