Forney pastor facing sex assault charges

Forney pastor facing sex assault charges

There are 472 comments on the The Terrell Tribune story from Mar 6, 2007, titled Forney pastor facing sex assault charges. In it, The Terrell Tribune reports that:

A Forney pastor faces a March 13 court appearance to answer indictments on two counts of sexual assault of a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Terrell Tribune.

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
JailTime

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2007
Throw the rotter in prison. Using God to abuse.
Decons

Tucson, AZ

#2 Mar 9, 2007
The truth and the innocents of this pastor will be shown!!!!!!!!
JailTime

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2007
Like Hornbuckle? Drug using sex addict. Now to avoid lawsuits the so called 'church' is going bankrupt....Bunch of Tax Doggin Crooks.
None of your business

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2007
You have no idea what you are talking about! This man's entire life has been devoted to the ministry. This girl that is claiming this is lying. You would have to know her and her life to realize who is telling the truth and who is lying. Her accusations are riduculous. I think she is a sick person for creating such untruth! She is the one that needs help!
Someone

Garland, TX

#5 Mar 12, 2007
The only thing I think, is this is very sad and no one should be calling anyone a liar, only 3 people know what happend, that would be the girl, Pastor and God, so its not our places to call anyone a liar and even if this Pastor is charges there will always be people who think he is innocent anyway. People, pray for these families and just pray that jucstice is done to whoever is the guilty party.
None of your business wrote:
You have no idea what you are talking about! This man's entire life has been devoted to the ministry. This girl that is claiming this is lying. You would have to know her and her life to realize who is telling the truth and who is lying. Her accusations are riduculous. I think she is a sick person for creating such untruth! She is the one that needs help!
None of your business

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2007
You are right. Only 3 people will ever know what really happened, its one word against the other. I apologize for calling anyone a liar. However, if someone is lying I can't imagine laying my head down to sleep at night knowing the stress and pain I have caused to so many people. I hope and pray that the truth will be known without any doubts and if someone is lying they will tell the truth before this goes any further. Too many people are being hurt by this horrible situation.
FCC

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2007
This man is manipulative and the finances of this church questionable. This certain church has relocated several times from town to town.
None of your business

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2007
I just love it when people make comments and they don't have a clue!! Unless you have "Facts" keep your ridiculous comments to yourself!!
Mesquite

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 19, 2007
JailTime wrote:
Like Hornbuckle? Drug using sex addict. Now to avoid lawsuits the so called 'church' is going bankrupt....Bunch of Tax Doggin Crooks.
From what I know that CHURCh is not going bankrupt, you don't know what your talking about. Maybe someone needs to put you away for talkin trash.
Mesquite

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 19, 2007
FCC wrote:
This man is manipulative and the finances of this church questionable. This certain church has relocated several times from town to town.
How dare you make a comment like that, you know this man. I've been there for many years and know better of him and the finances in the church.
An old friend

Channahon, IL

#11 Jun 4, 2007
Mesquite wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I know that CHURCh is not going bankrupt, you don't know what your talking about. Maybe someone needs to put you away for talkin trash.
Why would he be hiding or trying to run if there is nothing for him to be hiding about?? If anyone thinks he is not guilty, im sorry, but you are niave! If he wasnt guilty, he would still be running the church, and he wouldnt be afraid and wouldnt run from nothing if it was nothing! Also, why would some girl all of a sudden say something if it wasnt true? It doesnt make since!
Forney

Mesquite, TX

#12 Aug 9, 2007
It is a sad thing. If he didn't do this it will still follow him forever. An allegation like this is indefensible, that is very scary. If he did I hope he gets what he deserves. Anyway in our country you are innocent until proven guilty.
TheRealTruth

Dallas, TX

#15 Jan 23, 2009
Does anyone have an update on Lester Cody, when his court date is? When he is to be sentenced?
Sad

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2009
no not really!! they want you to believe that however you are really guilty until YOU can prove your innocent!! I pray for anyone that has been sexual assaulted. May God be with them.
Forney wrote:
It is a sad thing. If he didn't do this it will still follow him forever. An allegation like this is indefensible, that is very scary. If he did I hope he gets what he deserves. Anyway in our country you are innocent until proven guilty.
Sybil

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2009
Sounds like Tony Alamo. Conning followers into giving property and inheritance. He is in prison awaiting trial for his pediphilia in the disguise of polygamy. see tonyalamonews.com
JustGina

Plano, TX

#20 Mar 11, 2009
I hope this girl finally gets her day in court.
NOTone

Peoria, AZ

#24 Apr 12, 2009
Something has got to be done about these christians. Over 90% of child molesters are christians!
Lying Kid

United States

#26 Apr 18, 2009
I don't believe this girl for a minute. Girls this age make up all kinds of crap to get attention. I'd like to be on the jury and vote not guilty. Now she's ruined the life of an innocent man. Sad...
Whateva

Plano, TX

#27 Apr 20, 2009
Keep this one going until we receive a Guilty verdict!
Fornyitis

AOL

#28 Apr 20, 2009
Men of "God" are quite capable of molesting girls. In fact all these "Men of God" molesting lil girls makes me wonder about God. If his own PREACHERS dont believe in him and his wrath (or paradise) how is anyone else? I dont know who is innocent or who is guilty. But I do know anyone can molest a child and act like the most pious person to the outside world. Most people are not who they seem. If you look deeply at yourself... you probably are not who you show the outside world either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crandall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dont go to bruce central park! (Aug '10) Sep 10 GirlBoo 4
Review: Black Bull Towing (Apr '15) Aug '17 LeroyR 13
Sircharge Aug '17 Sherrie yvonne ponce 1
lavon affair and faked obama confession? (Aug '10) Jul '17 USS LIBERTY 4
wwii vet and his flags Jul '17 god bless america 1
News FedEx warehouse on former Old Town site symboli... Jul '17 JDC 1
Gravel Trucks and Windshields (Oct '15) Jul '17 Ortyi 2

Crandall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance