An Argument Leads to a Murder in Seagoville

Apr 28, 2008 Full story: www.suburbianews.com 19
On Sunday, April 27, 2008 at approximately 2:12 P.M. the Seagoville Police Department responded to a shooting call... Full Story
bbman

Forney, TX

#1 Apr 30, 2008
If this was anything it was a drug deal gone wrong. What else would it be when it involes an animal with the name "Kilo". His eyes looked empty. No heart or soul appears to be in this person. I will pray for his Belief in the Lord.
SSAR

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 Apr 30, 2008
The argument was actually over a purse. Kielle McNeal's girlfriend claimed a purse was stolen by the victims girlfriend and so McNeal went to the victims house with a gun to retrieve it and to prove what a tough guy he was by waving it around over something stupid, now someone's dead.
Rhonda

Central District, Hong Kong

#3 May 1, 2008
The dead man was my nephew. What a shame for this to happen. Seems he went in his father's foot steps. Now I fear for his sister who is left alone. May she find a different path, I pray.
Chosen

Richardson, TX

#4 May 2, 2008
bbman, don't judge someone based on a name and then turn around and say you'll pray for his belief in the Lord. If anything, pray for the family of the deceased and of Kielle's. It's a very unfortunate situation. Don't be hypocritical.
bard of seagoville tx

Rockwall, TX

#5 May 3, 2008
well most of you have it right to a point but since i know the victim and family i feel i should say this.victim weldon glen dickey showed up at this know trailer park for its drugs ..kilo had also been at this location (kilo dealer and pimp) looking for the victims sister she did steal a purse with 120. in cash and 2 credit cards she hadnt been found glen was trying to defend his sister right or wrong he and kilo had heated words kilo went to his vechile and shot glen in the chest close range he emptyed the clip but only one bullet in glen
Rhonda

Central District, Hong Kong

#6 May 4, 2008
Hello Bard of Seagoville,

Thank you for shedding more light with details. I live in Hong Kong and have not seen Glen or Melynda for about 10 years due to life style differences and having moved to China. This was a shock and not a shock just like his father's death (my brother). What a mess drugs can make of so many lives. I feel real sense of sadness.

Rhonda
melanie

Cleburne, TX

#7 May 6, 2008
Rhonda wrote:
Hello Bard of Seagoville,
Thank you for shedding more light with details. I live in Hong Kong and have not seen Glen or Melynda for about 10 years due to life style differences and having moved to China. This was a shock and not a shock just like his father's death (my brother). What a mess drugs can make of so many lives. I feel real sense of sadness.
Rhonda
rhonda my name is melanie i am glen's
sister, i would love to chat with you, please conact me ss4mel@yahoo.com
the ex - resident

Lewisville, TX

#8 May 11, 2008
knowing kielle for awhile and knowing what they were into. it was something that was going to happen. i lived in the area and watched it slowly decline. it doesn't make since that the police knew what was going on in the area and failed to clean it up. this is a crime that did not have to happen. i've had things stolen and instead of going to the guilty party, went to the police station to make a report and listen to a cop in the back laghing "it was probably stolen". so i just see it as one of the parts of seagoville the town wish would just die out.
an outsider

Chicopee, MA

#9 May 16, 2008
Look, this BS at this trailer park or whatever needs to stop. Someone or some FORCE (if they got the balls) needs to run Bobby outa that neighborhood and into jail. Dickey was Bobby's roomate and is still sellin ICE to everyone who's got money. Someone I know is hooked up in this shit with him and Id do anything to bust his bitch ass!
an outsider

Chicopee, MA

#10 May 16, 2008
Bobby i mean. RIP Dickey
Glens Brother

Arlington, VA

#11 May 21, 2008
to most of you that posted you should all just get a life you are judging thing that you really know nothing about (an outsider) ever wonder how you know what Bobby is doing mind you own biz.
i just wanted to let everybody know that this crime was just that a crime and it will be delt with.
mcl

Cleburne, TX

#12 May 29, 2008
who are you????
Glens Brother wrote:
to most of you that posted you should all just get a life you are judging thing that you really know nothing about (an outsider) ever wonder how you know what Bobby is doing mind you own biz.
i just wanted to let everybody know that this crime was just that a crime and it will be delt with.
sharon thompson

Forney, TX

#13 Mar 25, 2009
Glen was the love of my life; I loved him no matter what he was doing or who he was doing it with, and I knew him well enough to know that he loved his sister and would have died a million times a day for her. However the one thing everyone forgets to acknowledge is that Glen died because God was ready for him to come home. He may have cheated himself out of many blessings during his life but he was a believer and that is what matters most. NO MORE PAIN; NO MORE TEARS; NO MORE BAD CHOICES. I loved him and I look forward to the day Im in glory with him
yella31bonne

Garland, TX

#15 Dec 24, 2011
Naw,he was jus fending for himself. m*****-f**** u wasn't there but have somthing negative to say..hell the wh*** b**** should have gave him tha damn purse, and he didn't ,so he got got...lolhahaha.
yella31bonne

Garland, TX

#16 Dec 24, 2011
He *itch...like I said he should have gave him the purse when he asked for it hell the bitch should have went and gotten her own damn purse....that shit was a set up especially knowing tha he black in a prejudice neighborhood...hell they were trailer park trash anyway....dope fiends.
yella31bonne

Garland, TX

#17 Dec 24, 2011
Awww.. shut up and go grow u a life.it is what it is boo boo
nieceOf Deceased_21

Dallas, TX

#19 Apr 20, 2013
yella31bonne

show some respect cause apparently you didnt know him to well.
big chese

United States

#20 Sep 13, 2013
Who gives a f****
yella31 bonne

Dallas, TX

#21 Oct 13, 2013
nieceOf Deceased_21 wrote:
yella31bonne
show some respect cause apparently you didnt know him to well.
bitch I didnt have to know him but u hoes aint fixing to be downig and talking bout my childs dather like that apparently u didnt know KILO LIKE THAT...AND SECOND HE AINT O DAMN ANIMAL YA MAMA IS FOR HAVING YO ASS....MISS ME WITH THA BULLSHIT....AND MY POINT STILL REMAIN THA SAME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crandall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 58 min xxxx 681
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 374
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 590
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr SportSyTb 18,738
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 26 Fossilfarts 802
shots heard Sep 14 Steve 1

Crandall News Video

Crandall Jobs

Crandall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crandall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crandall

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]