Three arrested in Plainsboro for alle...

Three arrested in Plainsboro for alleged baseball bat attack in park

There are 2 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Three arrested in Plainsboro for alleged baseball bat attack in park. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

PLAINSBORO - Three men have been arrested for attacking three others with baseball bats and smashing out the windows of two cars at a park last week, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

anon

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Yikes!
Kurok

Trenton, NJ

#2 May 13, 2013
Yup and the citizens can't open carry. If we were able to this would never have happen. It would have been: hey meet my gun! Oh your leaving, well have a nice day! Lol. But instead we are victims. Great! Lucky no one was hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cranbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Saint Francis Community Services (Mar '15) Nov 5 Anonymous 9
Hit and Run Wednesday Night (May '17) May '17 sbnewsman1 1
News Fire inside Hightstown rug mill ruled accidenta... (Apr '17) Apr '17 jediny 1
New Bulk process (Dec '16) Dec '16 SMH-twin rivers 1
Review: Aqua-Spray Lawn Sprinklers (Apr '15) Nov '16 Beenrippedoff 5
News New Jersey American Water to resume treating wa... (Apr '14) Jul '15 optimismo 5
News West Windsor Police host program on Islam and M... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mikey 9

Cranbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cranbury Mortgages