Love from Mars on Kindle Scout

Love from Mars on Kindle Scout

Posted in the Cranberry Township Forum

JP Cawood

Pasadena, CA

#1 Oct 18, 2016
I just launched my first book called Love from Mars on Kindle Scout. Six people have been chosen to colonize Mars, including the charismatic and noble Ryan Clarke. Emma, a headstrong reporter, meets Ryan at the Martian Six press conference. Despite the fact that he has a one-way ticket to another planet, they can’t resist their undeniable connection. Their whirlwind romance is rocked by one shocking revelation after another as the mission prepares to launch.

In order to be picked up by the Kindle program, I need nominations. If you nominate the book and it's campaign is successful, you'll receive a free e-book! All you need to nominate is an Amazon account. Here's the link:
https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2DLGM5F7LJ8H...

If you're interested in this and other similar stories, sign up for my newsletter at jpcawood.com
Lawyers gone wild

Bradenton, FL

#2 Jan 2, 2018
Walk like an Eyptian ..........question the israeli parasites about apartheid israel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cranberry Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime in Zelienople (Jul '17) Jan '18 JoJo15551 2
Pro Gas (May '17) Jan '18 Welder1 4
Handyman needed (Jul '16) Jan '18 op greylord 2
Girls in boys restrooms at school (Oct '17) Jan '18 venus UFO 2
bored!!!! (Dec '15) Dec '17 Bonnie 3
Stephen (Sep '17) Sep '17 Cammie 1
R.I.P. Jamie (Feb '16) Feb '16 Pals 1

Cranberry Township Jobs

Personal Finance

Cranberry Township Mortgages