Suspect in DWI wreck that killed teen...

Suspect in DWI wreck that killed teen sentenced to 3 years in prison

There are 3 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Suspect in DWI wreck that killed teen sentenced to 3 years in prison. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

A man suspected of killing a Gaston County teen in a July fatal DWI wreck will spend three years in prison for violating the terms of his probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

SAD

Gastonia, NC

#1 Sep 1, 2010
3 YRS! That's it for breaking the law for the same crime 4 times, BREAKING other laws as well and killing someone? 3 YRS!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU COURT SYSTEM. As soon as he gets out he may take another life. SHAME!
wvit1001

Clover, SC

#3 Sep 6, 2010
"The activation of Pasour’s previously suspended sentences do not affect his pending charges related to the July wreck, which includes second-degree murder

“I’m glad to see he’ll not be out of jail and they’ll have to bring him back from prison when he goes to trial,” Armstrong said."

You read the story wrong. They haven't tried him yet on the latest wreck that killed Laura. They have merely taken away his probation and will keep him in jail until his trial.

So he will not be free to get probation and will have to stay in jail until his trial.

Go back and read the story again.
SAD

Gastonia, NC

#4 Sep 6, 2010
Thanks for clearing that up. I just hope he gets a tougher sentence for the death of this young lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cramerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime 15 mins ago 1:11 p.m.Four people charged ... (Jul '16) Jan 11 Uknownightmare 6
News Lincolnton Chick-Fil-A hearing on city agenda Jan 8 Robin 19
News Confederate flag, monument rally set for Saturd... (Aug '15) Jan 7 Enter Username 34
Carmerton Historical Book. (Jun '17) Jun '17 Apalmq 1
News Belmont looking to fill ABC board (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ronnie Mund 6
Donald Trump For President (Mar '16) Mar '16 PlottDoggy 2
cramerton town clerk overtime pay---ridiculous! (Oct '15) Jan '16 Robk 28

Cramerton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cramerton Mortgages