Suspect in DWI wreck that killed teen sentenced to 3 years in prison

Aug 27, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gaston Gazette

A man suspected of killing a Gaston County teen in a July fatal DWI wreck will spend three years in prison for violating the terms of his probation.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
SAD

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

3 YRS! That's it for breaking the law for the same crime 4 times, BREAKING other laws as well and killing someone? 3 YRS!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU COURT SYSTEM. As soon as he gets out he may take another life. SHAME!
wvit1001

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

"The activation of Pasour’s previously suspended sentences do not affect his pending charges related to the July wreck, which includes second-degree murder

“I’m glad to see he’ll not be out of jail and they’ll have to bring him back from prison when he goes to trial,” Armstrong said."

You read the story wrong. They haven't tried him yet on the latest wreck that killed Laura. They have merely taken away his probation and will keep him in jail until his trial.

So he will not be free to get probation and will have to stay in jail until his trial.

Go back and read the story again.
SAD

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Thanks for clearing that up. I just hope he gets a tougher sentence for the death of this young lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cramerton Discussions

Search the Cramerton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min State of Florida 49,617
Provisions Local Market open in Belmont 30 min Went there 1
Charlotte Lacrosse in Belmont 1 hr papa 57
South Point High School 2 hr Lets see 12
New town manager hired Sun Openuris 21
Loomis Fargo Mastermind Lives in Belmont (Oct '13) Sat Toll Road 26
city of belmont buys a 400.000 fire truck Sat River Rat 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cramerton Jobs

•••